You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Save 3 Premium Days for +200%XP Weekend (27th April) _Dreadnaught_

10 comments in this topic

Members
1,781 posts
17,372 battles

_Dreadnaught_ made this suggestion in the comments section of the video but it was buried 45 comments down & it was such a helpful piece of advice so I thought I'd pass it on to the forums.

Sorry if it's too late for you to take advantage of. (I only apologize because I gave him a thumbs up for the suggestion & somebody thumbs downed him...I can only assume it was somebody that had already used it before he suggested it & was a little salty about the fact they missed out on the opportunity).

Edit: I feel guilty...I just received a reaction to this post & I feel like the plusses belong to _Dreadnaught_ as it was his suggestion originally but I don't understand exactly how/where to send him a personal message to post this himself in the forums so he can farm all the plusses that he so rightly deserves for it. If anybody can do that for me (trust me it would be easier than trying to explain it to me) I will throw them a plus for it. Thanx.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 3

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,468 battles
51 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

_Dreadnaught_ made this suggestion in the comments section of the video but it was buried 45 comments down & it was such a helpful piece of advice so I thought I'd pass it on to the forums.

Sorry if it's too late for you to take advantage of. (I only apologize because I gave him a thumbs up for the suggestion & somebody thumbs downed him...I can only assume it was somebody that had already used it before he suggested it & was a little salty about the fact they missed out on the opportunity).

(Deleted my question re:active period of offer)

Edited by hangglide42
  • Cool 1

Members
1,781 posts
17,372 battles
3 minutes ago, hangglide42 said:

Was there any indication re: the length of time the 3 Premium Day apology link would be available from WG?

The reason I bring this up is the 3 Premium days were an apology for the FPS bug found in 7.2.  If this link is active only for the 7.3 patch or a more limited period, 7.4 is likely to drop before the 200% weekend.  I’d hate to see anyone miss out on this offer because they removed it before the window a player optimally wanted to use the benefit.

You have until may 7th to use it...I believe the bug was fixed in the 7.3 patch & the offer is only for anybody that actually logged in during the 7.2 patch before the 7.3 patch dropped. if you were inactive during 7.2 you miss out 1 way or the other but for those that are eligible they have until May 7th to redeem it.

• Cool 1

Members
1,781 posts
17,372 battles
19 minutes ago, hangglide42 said:

(Deleted my question re:active period of offer)

It's immortalized in my quote of it anyway...it's ok...lots of other people will either miss it too or not fully understand the wording (WG has a way of wording things a little vaguely at times) so it's good to summarize the details here again anyway.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,303 battles

This is very helpful - thanks both to you and to _Dreadnaught_.  It is not often that there is an opportunity to pick exactly when you will have three days of premium time with a +200% weekend on the horizon (without buying it, of course).

Members
242 posts
608 battles

Sorry... but where did you find the info on the 200% XP weekend? 

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts

the +200% is once per ship, i think the better ones on 4/20 weekend which you have +100% free xp repeatable, so you can farm free xp more

Edited by Happy668

Members
1,781 posts
17,372 battles
1 hour ago, ArgosRising said:

Sorry... but where did you find the info on the 200% XP weekend? 

April mission briefing.

[SF-3]
Members
1,442 posts
7,901 battles
2 hours ago, Happy668 said:

the +200% is once per ship, i think the better ones on 4/20 weekend which you have +100% free xp repeatable, so you can farm free xp more

isn't it just in place of the daily victory like the other times?

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts
21 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

isn't it just in place of the daily victory like the other times?

if i read it correctly it's a mission repeatable