You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Swiftie4Life

Commander Personal File Stack

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,422 battles

I was looking into the commander skills of my Konig commander and i wanted to view the skills of another commander on reserve. I clicked on the "i" for the personal file and it overlapped the both personal files as shown in the screenshot attached to this post.

The bug happens with both on-duty and off-duty commanders.

Image 1.PNG shows commander not in use on top of the Konig commander. Image 2.PNG shows the Tenryu commander on top of the Konig commander.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Edited by Swiftie4Life
spelling, clarity

[H-W-C]
Members
1,259 posts
3,306 battles

I would recommend that you turn off Reduce GUI Refresh Rate, as that does little other than make your screen very choppy. It's much better to switch to DirectX 9 and turn Reduce GUI Refresh Rate off.

That might fix it?

Members
4 posts
1,422 battles
17 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

I would recommend that you turn off Reduce GUI Refresh Rate, as that does little other than make your screen very choppy. It's much better to switch to DirectX 9 and turn Reduce GUI Refresh Rate off.

That might fix it?

nope

a1.PNG

a2.PNG

[H-W-C]
Members
1,259 posts
3,306 battles

Well, those are both settings that require a restart, so close WoWS and reopen it (unless you already have, in which case I have no idea what's going on)

Members
4 posts
1,422 battles
24 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

Well, those are both settings that require a restart, so close WoWS and reopen it (unless you already have, in which case I have no idea what's going on)

I had to restart the client to apply the changes shown in the screenshots.

Edited by Swiftie4Life
clarity

Members
19 posts
2,833 battles

I had an almost identical bug to this a couple of days ago.  In my case it showed the same commander page superimposed onto itself.  It made the screen look like a double vision effect.  

When I tried to go to port, the port button would not respond.  So I used the "esc close" button in the top right to close the screen.  When I did that, the double vision effect stopped, and I could then tell that I had been looking at a screen image on top of another (identical) screen image, and now only one clear (normal looking) screen page remained.  Note, the captain screen was still there.  Also, now that the superimposed screen image was gone, I was able to click the "port" button and return to port as normal.  

As a secondary note, I sometimes see two applications of WoWS running in my task manager when my game freezes.  One will be listed as "not responding" while the other one is listed as "running,"  even though my game is clearly frozen.  I wonder if this is somehow related?