You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Flottentorpedoboot T-61 where Are You

38 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,796 battles

A long time Ago In A Galaxy Far Far Away ( no that's not right )

Nots So Long Ago At A Gaming Company Not that Far Away

Episode VIII The Last Jedi ( no wrong again )

Episode  lost count  the not so last OP ship

Hi folks

Well its been exciting times on the forum these past few days with talk of a new collaboration, the return of The Black Angel of Death and the appearance of a deadly New Sea snake to send people into a state of panic and unrest.

Yes there have been posts after posts on the various subjects with claims and counter claims, talk of uninstalling, demands for counter measures to the impending doomsday weapons.

Memes are at a all time high, rants are at epic levels and trolling is starting to get back in the swing, truly exhilarating times for the forums.

And out on the High Seas ships are sailing in fear of there lives as The Black Angel sends its Winged Wraiths to search the blue waters below and deal carnage and destruction all the while a new stealthy predator sneaks up on unsuspecting defenceless battleships and strikes without warning and then slithers away like it was never there, scary stuff.

But with all the buzz going around about these terrifying weapons of destruction have we forgotten someone or something, has our memory just simply chosen to block out this ship.

Yes the ship I'm talking about Flottentorpedoboot T - 61 one which was highly touted as the next great OP Destroyer up there with the likes of the Kamikaze sisters and Gremyashchy  just to name a few.

So where is it what has happened why have we not heard a single whisper, rumour or unofficial word about this ship is there a cover up and the ship is being buried, why wont WG give us some info on its status.

How hard can it be to balance this ship its been almost 5 months and there has been at least 3 other releases in the mean time.

Its time we forum members ask the questions to WG about this ship and its future and not get side track with there new fancy toys they have just recently brought out.

We have no KMS Premium DD's and the ones that are being tested seem to be seen on a distant horizon that seems to be getting no closer no matter how fast people run towards it. 

regards 

• Cool 8
  • Bad 2

[PVE]
Members
8,894 posts
7,288 battles

The T-61 Soon DD is coming... well soon. :Smile_teethhappy:

[SIM]
Members
2,443 posts
4,080 battles

The current rumor is that the ship has been shelved indefinitely.

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts

T-61 is resting comfortably on the seabed just off the West Frisian Islands of the Netherlands in the North Sea.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
8,894 posts
7,288 battles
7 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

@LittleWhiteMouse mentioned the T-61 Soon DD as one of the reviews on the ready shelf to be published. Hopefully that means it is still being considered.

• Cool 1

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,063 posts
7,611 battles
23 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

@LittleWhiteMouse mentioned the T-61 Soon DD as one of the reviews on the ready shelf to be published. Hopefully that means it is still being considered.

To be fair, I've had the review ready since late December...

• Cool 1

Members
2,274 posts
7,360 battles

Its better to wait and have a balanced ship than have a ship released now but OP or UP. 

Its a good thing that WG is putting some ships back into test. 

• Cool 1

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,043 posts
8,052 battles
39 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

I fear this is correct, and the next dd up will be the underwhelming Z39   #sadface

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,632 posts
17,300 battles
4 minutes ago, Rocketpacman said:

They probably don't want it competing for sales with that T7 German DD premium. 

No competition for me.  I won't be paying money for a German DD with those crap 150mm guns.  Other people may like the 150's on German DD's.  I don't.  The only way I'll end up with that DD is if I get it in a Santa box or I get it through an in-game campaign, like the Aigle.

Members
3,646 posts
13,502 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

So where is it what has happened why have we not heard a single whisper, rumour or unofficial word about this ship is there a cover up and the ship is being buried, why wont WG give us some info on its status.

What! WG actually keep we, the unwashed peasantry, INFORMED? Surely, you jest sir!

However, according to rumor control, T-61 is a definite maybe.

Members
1,132 posts
3,141 battles
2 hours ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

geez,

WoWs already stated

Soon

No no no, you're doing it all wrong

You have to add the ™ to the soon. (alt+num0153)

Soon™

• Funny 1

[AXANR]
Members
3,361 posts
16,547 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

No competition for me.  I won't be paying money for a German DD with those crap 150mm guns.  Other people may like the 150's on German DD's.  I don't.  The only way I'll end up with that DD is if I get it in a Santa box or I get it through an in-game campaign, like the Aigle.

I do really well with the 150s on Z-23 and wish I had them as an option for my Z-52, but they definitely have pros and cons. They're not crap, but it definitely depends on personal preference which one is better. I've seen people do well with both. 

Honestly, it's one of the better balancing jobs WG has done with a ship; often when a ship has a choice of main guns, there's a default 'better' choice (419s instead of 457s on Conqueror, 155s instead of 203s on Mogami before they changed the BFT/AFT rules and nerfed the 155s), but the Gaede and Z-23 seem to do equally well with either gun selection depending on which the player is more comfortable with,. 

[TWFT2]
Beta Testers
260 posts
3,914 battles

It is like she never existed.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,714 posts
9,486 battles
22 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

You have to add the ™ to the soon. (alt+num0153)

2 hours ago, tm63au said:

We have no KMS Premium DD's

Soon™

[SALVO]
Members
16,632 posts
17,300 battles
1 hour ago, poeticmotion said:

I do really well with the 150s on Z-23 and wish I had them as an option for my Z-52, but they definitely have pros and cons. They're not crap, but it definitely depends on personal preference which one is better. I've seen people do well with both. 

Honestly, it's one of the better balancing jobs WG has done with a ship; often when a ship has a choice of main guns, there's a default 'better' choice (419s instead of 457s on Conqueror, 155s instead of 203s on Mogami before they changed the BFT/AFT rules and nerfed the 155s), but the Gaede and Z-23 seem to do equally well with either gun selection depending on which the player is more comfortable with,. 

If the 150s float your boat, more power to ya.  I personally hate them.  I want DD guns on my DDs, because I prefer higher RoF guns when I'm in DDvDD combat.  If you miss with low RoF guns like the 150's the penalty for doing so is greater.  I prefer the higher RoF guns because it's easier to properly adjust your aim and score hits vs maneuvering enemy DDs when the time between shots is lower.

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers
207 posts
2,337 battles
4 hours ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

geez,

WoWs already stated

Soon

Not soon enough since it was supposed to come in Dec of last year

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,063 posts
7,611 battles
4 hours ago, tm63au said:

How hard can it be to balance this ship its been almost 5 months and there has been at least 3 other releases in the mean time.

Also for the record:  They haven't done any re-balancing since the ship was finalized back in December.  I'm not even sure re-balancing her is on the list of things to do.

[POP]
Members
841 posts
9,497 battles
5 hours ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Also for the record:  They haven't done any re-balancing since the ship was finalized back in December.  I'm not even sure re-balancing her is on the list of things to do.

This is horrible news littlemouse!  

I read there's a Summit in Russia for CC's and all other topics (cv's..) ought to be set aside until T-61 is released..

..Released as a T-61 & Graf Zeppelin + Thea Super Bundle!

• Cool 1

[5IN]
Members
1,786 posts
8,109 battles
5 hours ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

That certainly is a bummer to hear.  I was really looking forward to this one.  

They can't make everyone happy, so you just have to roll with it :Smile_Default:

b

[ICOP]
Members
799 posts
3,154 battles

It is a ploy by WG to whip the community into a frenzy to build up excitement for the release of the T-61, however the reality is en-route to the premium shop the display T-61 pulled a Notser!

[TEARZ]
[TEARZ]
Beta Testers
309 posts
7,378 battles

I admire your persistence on this matter and wish to for the soon to be finished.  

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,516 posts
6,677 battles

unreliable sources are telling me that t61 has been dismantled for spare parts for a CV/