You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Dirt

I have to say I was impressed with WG

10 comments in this topic

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts

I didn't experience the FPS issue myself...but I appreciate their approach to explaining the issue and how they went about trouble shooting the error.

• Cool 4

Members
1,030 posts
95 battles

Yeah, they did good. I did have fps drops, but I just had to restart the client every 10 matches or so and all was well, but 3 days of premium are very appreciated WG!

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts

I wasn't. I turned in a ticket about this referencing many MANY threads and basically got told indirectly that they thought my graphics settings were too high and I should reset everything to defaults and that they weren't aware of any issues. it was going back and forth with support over and over and I did turn in their diagnostic report after looking at the data collected first myself. This crapalso went on for much longer than 3 days and I had/have premium throughout.

Edited by w4spl3g

[HCH]
Beta Testers
857 posts
7,170 battles
2 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

I wasn't. I turned in a ticket about this referencing many MANY threads and basically got told indirectly that they thought my graphics settings were too high and I should reset everything to defaults and that they weren't aware of any issues. it was going back and forth with support over and over and I did turn in their diagnostic report after looking at the data collected first myself. This crapalso went on for much longer than 3 days and I had/have premium throughout.

Honestly, I think we all ought to be glad that they A: gave enough of a damn to fix this issue right away instead of waiting till the next patch, and B: that they gave us something as recompense for this issue, in the first place.

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
3 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

oh yeah -- I've experienced the same canned response with issues I had with WoT customer service folks back in the day I still played WoT.   But enough folks like you complain and eventually they realize its an issue.  

what do they say...To to err is human to forgive is not in the realm of gamers?  or something like that.  

Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles

Agree and +1 to this post and to WG.

[But omg that video, is geekwear mandatory clothing in that office? ...kidding!]

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
5 minutes ago, sulghunter331 said:

Honestly, I think we all ought to be glad that they A: gave enough of a damn to fix this issue right away instead of waiting till the next patch, and B: that they gave us something as recompense for this issue, in the first place.

I'm a customer dude. They didn't give me crapI haven't already paid for. I wouldn't be complaining if I didn't put ridiculous amounts of time and money in to this game. If you're purely F2P good for you, you got a freebie.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Dirt said:

oh yeah -- I've experienced the same canned response with issues I had with WoT customer service folks back in the day I still played WoT.   But enough folks like you complain and eventually they realize its an issue.  

what do they say...To to err is human to forgive is not in the realm of gamers?  or something like that.  

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." -JFK

Edited by w4spl3g

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
1 hour ago, w4spl3g said:

I agree 100% the support system is generally brutal with garbage, canned responses that result in answers that are often so far from the question as to be completely meaningless. 

With that said the Dev team really stepped up here and I appreciated the transparency. There were just enough seeds put out there to acknowledge the issue- and a little sugar for those of us who were struggling with it. 

I understand what you're saying but I think this is definitely a step in the right direction. 

[ICOP]
Members
128 posts
6,187 battles

Since I generally run at about 25 FPS on my laptop, I did not have the issue that WG fixed.  However, I got the bonus they provided just like those that suffered.    WG won some points with me for doing so.  And, I may have killed someone that runs at 60 FPS before the fix was put in.  LOL!