You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,562 battles

Didn't do much this game but protect cap, spot ships, make ships run away from torpedo walls and get shot at. I got shot at a lot. 

KMo7YHM.jpg

New personal record; survived the game with only 1Hp. Previous record was winning a game with 2Hp in the Khaba but that was before the Khaba had a heal. 

So my suggestion for a new achievement would the the "I Survived" medal for making it to the end of the game on perilously low HP. Maybe less than 5% of total Hp. 

Even my scrubby div mates couldn't Time Extension my trusty Fletcher. 

The Funny part is the Detail Report showed I took 20250 points of damage. Where that last point of HP came from is beyond me. Kind wish I had the screen shot lol. 

:cap_cool:

Members
6,620 posts
25,238 battles

I recently survived with 2 HP in Fujin. Played the last full 5 minutes with 2 HP and managed to cap, kill one more ship, survive, and win.

1 HP? You win.

Edited by alexf24
  • Cool 1

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,422 battles
1 hour ago, RedSeaBear said:

The Funny part is the Detail Report showed I took 20250 points of damage. Where that last point of HP came from is beyond me. Kind wish I had the screen shot lol. 

:cap_cool:

Firstly - Congrats on the survival RedSeaBear!

To answer your question, there are rounding issues wrt scoring displays in the game which usually are not noticed unless you encounter something really close to a threshold (like your 1 HP discrepancy issue). 

For the most part, no one cares, except sometimes you'll have a task, as an example, to get 1500 Base XP and your score shows exactly 1500 XP, but the actual score has been rounded up from a value between 1499.5 & (1500 minus a fraction) so you don't complete your mission task and are left wondering why.

Edited by hangglide42

[INTEL]
Members
741 posts
7,855 battles

As amusing and fun as it is to survive with HPs that low, it can be insanely frustrating for an enemy shooting at you. I had a recent match where I got a Fushun down to 2hp and that thing spent the next 5 minutes annoying the crap outta me blinking in an out. I think I shot more to get that final 2 hp than I did doing anything else in the match.

[PVE]
Members
8,802 posts
7,241 battles
3 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

As amusing and fun as it is to survive with HPs that low, it can be insanely frustrating for an enemy shooting at you. I had a recent match where I got a Fushun down to 2hp and that thing spent the next 5 minutes annoying the crap outta me blinking in an out. I think I shot more to get that final 2 hp than I did doing anything else in the match.

Did you give him a thumbs up after the game? I try to do that before taking an axe to the computer and having to buy a new one the next day when someone annoys me like that. :Smile_teethhappy:

[INTEL]
Members
741 posts
7,855 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Did you give him a thumbs up after the game? I try to do that before taking an axe to the computer and having to buy a new one the next day when someone annoys me like that. :Smile_teethhappy:

He absolutely got a Comp from me. We were having a banter in chat. He was taunting me, getting just close enough to bait me without firing. Good play on his part for sure as I was in the Sims and the last DD on my team. I couldn't just leave since he would have had a clear run at our remaining BBs. Nearly cost us the game.

[PVE]
Members
8,802 posts
7,241 battles
1 minute ago, Ares1967 said:

He absolutely got a Comp from me. We were having a banter in chat. He was taunting me, getting just close enough to bait me without firing. Good play on his part for sure as I was in the Sims and the last DD on my team. I couldn't just leave since he would have had a clear run at our remaining BBs. Nearly cost us the game.

O7

Sounds like a good DD driver.