Sign in to follow this  
dragonmantek

keeps crashing on mac

6 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
321 battles

the game keeps crashing every time a game loads. this message pops up.

I'm running Mac OS X software is fully updated have a radeon pro 575 4GB memory. I tried a repair as well, I don't know what the problem could be.

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 3.38.13 PM.png

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,748 posts
11,365 battles

Yea, this game doesn't work well with Mac... and updates make it more unstable. I seem to recall a fix for this (fix as in, it will still happen sometimes, but not every game)... let me dig around an see if I can find the link.

Members
121 posts
1,519 battles

This thread here has some good fixes. Hopefully you have better luck with them than I do...

[RNF]
Members
3 posts
5,968 battles

Same here, using a MBP 2017 with radeon 555, the game not only freezes itself but crashes my computer. Had several reboots before deleting the game..........

I guess boot camps works, not very convenient but at least it works......

Members
1 post
502 battles

and apparently they still have not fixed this. almost every game I crash or loading into a game it crashes. fun game when it works, love the genre. This is on a brand new 3k MacBook Pro

[WOLFB]
Members
149 posts
5,361 battles

I run this on a Mac all the time, and I have no serious problems. I also run it on a Windows machine. They both crash about the same amount. 

I did have an update that gave me problems. After a long series of messages with tech support, I was told to uninstall and reinstall the game. It's worked just fine since. Does it crash once in a while, sure. But not all that often.

Sign in to follow this