Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Curly__san

Making Farragut great again

5 comments in this topic

[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,659 battles

Recent Aegis game I was in my Molotov & I have to say: Impressive Farragut driving there; @DDGPhalanx. Nicely done!

That is all.

Edited by Curly__san
spelling correction

Members
2,092 posts
8,095 battles

I forgot what all the operations were and their names. Havent played them in so long :cap_book:

[O_O]
Members
4,338 posts
9,309 battles

Farragut is bordering on OP.  I didn't much care for her on my initial grind, but when I earned the Type 12 premium camo for her I re-bought her and have kept her in port (or did I earn her back for free?  Don't recall).  I haven't played her a lot, but nearly every time I do I have a great game...and some of them have been epic (for me, anyway).

If Ranked re-visits tier 6 and I decide to give it a go (have never ground it out to R1, yet), Farragut will be a top choice. 

[SYN]
Members
4,532 posts
11,434 battles
1 hour ago, Destroyer_ShimakazeChan said:

I forgot what all the operations were and their names. Havent played them in so long :cap_book:

Aegis is the fun one.  The one which you take back a convoy, and where you get to shoot at broadside bots all day.

[TF-64]
Members
364 posts
12,610 battles

I'm not ready to call her OP but I do feel she is a solid ship. I got her again the same way with santa convoy with type 12. I can't figure out why I did so bad the first go around. Went from a 48% ish winrate to a currently 54 I think it is. Wouldn't get rid of her now even if they took the camo away. 

Sign in to follow this