Sign in to follow this  
USMC4Christ

Honorable Service Campaign Problem (Mission 3/Task7)

5 comments in this topic

[FLTF1]
Members
5 posts

I have currently attempting to complete the Honorable Career Campaign - Mission 3, Task 7 - Destroy five cruisers for 25 India Delta flags - I have completed that task 3 times now and have not been awarded the flags at all - Please credit my account with the 75 India Delta flags that I have earned!  MANY THANKS! - USMC4Christ

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,023 posts
10,169 battles

First, you will only get the rewards one time, regardless of how often you complete it - you can keep getting stars to unlock the mission, but you only get the rewards once.

Second, does it show the mission as being complete?  If so, and you haven't received the flags, you send a ticket into support and ask them if they were credited to you already or not.

Third, if the mission is being shown as still being open, are you using the correct ship class and correct tier ships to complete it?  I am not in front of my PC so I can't tell what the requirements were for type or tier.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

LOL..."75 India Delta flags"??? 

Naw, dawg, you get 25 India Delta signals once.  You can repeat the task for more stars, but you can't duplicate the other rewards.  Still, you say you haven't been awarded the signals "at all."

You are using a tier 8+ ship, right?  Because the Honorable Service campaign requires "Tier VIII-X ships".

I apologize if this seems like an elementary question (it is), but here on the forums we often find that attention to detail slips through the cracks now and then.

Edited by desmo_2

[FLTF1]
Members
5 posts

I am using the right ship at the right level - I never was awarded the first 25 flags for the first completion so how do I "send in a ticket to support" to get the 25 flags? 

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,023 posts
10,169 battles

You look at the top banner of the forum - you click the "support" link - you follow the directions and fill out the form - you submit the form with supporting screenshot.

You wait for a return e-mail from the support staff saying they are looking into the problem.

You get an answer within 24-48 hours based on ticket levels.

Any more questions Marine?

Sign in to follow this