Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dreadnaught_

Standard Accounts use Free FPS Fix Prem Time APRIL 27TH

5 comments in this topic

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,312 battles

Hello! long time no post,

This is just a reminder for all the Standard Account users out there to save the FPS Fix free 3 days of premium for April 27th on 7 pm because the last week of April will have 200% EXP DAILIES. The FPS fix premium expires on May 7th so don't worry.

You can use it now or whenever you want until May 7th, I'm simply suggesting to optimally use the 3 days of premium for the 200% exp weekend instead of 50% bonus dailies.

• Cool 6

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,024 posts
10,186 battles

Good thinking, the people that don't normally have premium accounts should certainly wait for that set of missions.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
1 hour ago, _Dreadnaught_ said:

This is just a reminder for all the Standard Account users out there to save the FPS Fix free 3 days of premium for April 27th on 7 pm because the last week of April will have 200% EXP DAILIES. The FPS fix premium expires on May 7th so don't worry.

This is a solid public service announcement and great advice to maximize your gains.  Very worthy of a +1, sir. :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,312 battles
59 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

This is a solid public service announcement and great advice to maximize your gains.  Very worthy of a +1, sir. :Smile_great:

I just know a ton of people will register the free premium as a hair trigger response because it's what I would do. lol 

WG or WG Staff should update the FPS Fix and add a WG Staff topic so Standard Account users like me don't feel burned. AKA like buying a Steam game full price then seeing it on sale for 80% off. :/

Sign in to follow this