You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Major_Gaspain

Secondary turrets need to turn to fire!

9 comments in this topic

[GRUFF]
Members
4 posts
6,363 battles

Maybe it's my graphics settings but with all the attention to detail, how the large secondary guns don't spin around when they auto fire is a shame. I dig the spinning props, whirlspools after sinking and such, but I want to see my secondaries come alive at close range!

• Cool 1

[NGA-A]
[NGA-A]
Supertester
173 posts
5,133 battles

Try turning on "animate small objects" in graphics settings ;)

• Cool 3

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,006 posts
9,158 battles

yeah as stated...they really do turn and they really do shoot and it is really is cool!

[O_O]
Members
763 posts
4,725 battles
On 4/4/2018 at 4:01 PM, EpicLeveler said:

Try turning on "animate small objects" in graphics settings ;)

That ought to do it.  All those little AA mounts and directors will start training and elevating toward their targets also.  Really excellent work linking the guns with their directors, I appreciate seeing that level of detail when I have the opportunity.

Now if only designating a surface contact for focus fire would pre-train the mounts in that direction so they may commence fire as soon as the contact is in range/emerges from behind an island.

-R

Members
932 posts
5,673 battles
On 4/10/2018 at 4:07 AM, monpetitloup said:

Now, if only they could fire accurately....

Manual Fire Control For Secondaries commander skill reduces dispersion of secondaries by 60%...

[VW]
Members
1,811 posts
12,262 battles
44 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Manual Fire Control For Secondaries commander skill reduces dispersion of secondaries by 60%...

While that may be true, i generally enjoy when my inaccurate secondaries open fire on an as yet unrendered dd. plus i feel concealment and range suit me better for 4pts each

Members
932 posts
5,673 battles
Just now, monpetitloup said:

While that may be true, i generally enjoy when my inaccurate secondaries open fire on an as yet unrendered dd.

Pick him out early and when he goes into concealment and comes back into view later, you'll still get that.

2 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

plus i feel concealment and range suit me better for 4pts each

Never said it would be better, just said it would make your secondaries more accurate! :cap_haloween: