You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LancerUlysses

Steven Seagal Content still on NA website

7 comments in this topic

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,047 battles

Two videos on the MEDIA tab of the NA website are still up, one is "Where is my Missouri?" and the other is "Strategize and Strike." It is necessary to scroll down several times to find them, but they are there. I have not checked the EU, China or RU sites, so they may also be there. 

Considering that the contract with Seagal has concluded, those videos might best be taken down soon. 

• Boring 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,335 posts
9,418 battles

The Hood and Arizona promotions are over too..

Can we get rid of detonations ???   </troll>

• Funny 1

[AR]
[AR]
Members
312 posts
11,640 battles
1 hour ago, LancerUlysses said:

Two videos on the MEDIA tab of the NA website are still up, one is "Where is my Missouri?" and the other is "Strategize and Strike." It is necessary to scroll down several times to find them, but they are there. I have not checked the EU, China or RU sites, so they may also be there. 

Considering that the contract with Seagal has concluded, those videos might best be taken down soon. 

What for? the contract with Arpeggio is over, yet passed articles and videos with them are still there.

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,047 battles
5 minutes ago, Aiser50 said:

What for? the contract with Arpeggio is over, yet passed articles and videos with them are still there.

Arpeggio guys are not likely to sue WG. 

[SIM]
Members
2,438 posts
4,076 battles

This seems like a thinly veiled attempt to advance a social agenda (apologies if it isn’t). If you’re personally opposed to Stephen Seagal’s inclusion in the game and want to see all traces of him removed, then just say that.

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,047 battles

I don't give a damn about Seagal, no axe to grind. I've seen what happens to game companies that fail to fix stuff like this. I like WoWs and don't really care to see that happen to them. 

Funny, but it seems like the negative reactions to my pointing out such a small thing would indicate people are still sore over the end of the arrangement. 

While I miss the dancing cook, I still have the surrender table on the deck of my Mizzou, which is cool .

Edited by LancerUlysses