You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iStinky

WHERE THE $@#% ARE THE FORUM MODERATORS?

22 comments in this topic

[NOOBS]
Members
12 posts
156 battles

SERIOUSLY,

Someone posts    Move Kutuzov to Tier7         and then there are immediately post attacking the OP, wth?   Troll or not this goes on and on and on.  Way to promote a toxic community WG, and looking at the attacks are from the same people over and over and over.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 9

[CUTE]
Members
5,159 posts
3,436 battles

So this is a post, attacking a post, attacking a post? Wow. I need more coffee.

[PNG]
Supertester
5,658 posts
6,455 battles

When someone posts a topic that the best performing cruiser at Tier 8 be moved to Tier 7 because it is underpowered, what do you think the measured response should be? 

• Cool 6

Members
17,819 posts
5,087 battles

They're busy locking the Asashio thread for being non-constructive......

Edited by Skpstr
  • Funny 2

[WOLF2]
Members
867 posts
7,019 battles

Meh... you get that with "victim" posts.   Someone posts, asks for change because of (insert bad MM, potato/non-skilled players, uptiering, etc.), and plays the "poor me/victim".

Analyze game play, identify deficiency, hit BATTLE button, and try to improve and reduce said deficiency.    Rinse and repeat.

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,308 battles
7 minutes ago, iStinky said:

SERIOUSLY,

Someone posts    Move Kutuzov to Tier7         and then there are immediately post attacking the OP, wth?   Troll or not this goes on and on and on.  Way to promote a toxic community WG, and looking at the attacks are from the same people over and over and over.

Ewww...you do stinky.

:Smile_teethhappy:

[-K-]
Supertester
5,150 posts
8,942 battles

While the responses could be a bit more diplomatic, this is the internet. In general, if you say something stupid, you get called out on it.

[BNKR]
Members
655 posts
664 battles

To be fair, it's kind of a stupid thread. Kutuzov is one of the most dangerous cruisers in the game, even uptiered. I've only had the (dis)pleasure of seeing one on the reds while I was sailing the New Mexico. I had a bad time.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

It's like going to In-Game chat and expecting for a GM to be in there even though it is more of a community help chat.

Members
17,819 posts
5,087 battles
10 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

When someone posts a topic that the best performing cruiser at Tier 8 be moved to Tier 7 because it is underpowered, what do you think the measured response should be? 

This:

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,240 posts
3,082 battles

I think you're about to find the forum moderators. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,308 battles
1 minute ago, Kconvey_1 said:

This forum has been toxic as all get out, since I got here two years ago.

What other forums do you frequent?!?  This forum is TAME!  I can show you some rough ones.  If you say something stupid, the mob will jump you like a pack of sharks on a bucket of chum.

[-BMV-]
Members
184 posts
13,294 battles
19 minutes ago, iStinky said:

SERIOUSLY,

Its not attacking, its constructive criticism. Forums are places to debate, people can agree or not to a poster proposal in this case no one agreed.

That being said, you got to admit that it WAS an SPECIAL post and that answers like those (including mine) were obvious. C'mon asking for Kutuzov, of all ships, to be downtiered...

Edited by Sidelock
  • Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,704 battles

Move Khabarovsk to Tier 8, please.

• Funny 2

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,245 posts
5,669 battles
22 minutes ago, iStinky said:

SERIOUSLY,

Hopefully, you are not including me in that, I posted on that thread and offered some constructive advice to the OP on how he may be playing the ship incorrectly.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,245 posts
5,669 battles
1 minute ago, legozer said:

Move Khabarovsk to Tier 8, please.

ROFLMAO That is funny and mean at the same time.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,213 posts
8,798 battles
20 minutes ago, Canadatron said:

So this is a post, attacking a post, attacking a post? Wow. I need more coffee.

[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,704 battles

Another thing, why Is Clemson at T4?? Move that sucker down a notch!  And don't even get me started about the Shchshchors, which is as Tier 5 a ship as there ever was. I would say it should go to T4, but then it would be a bit OP. Maybe buff its range and concealment and it would be a solid T6?

And since we're shuffling the deck, can we pleeeeeease finally send Amagi to T6? Perhaps Fiji would be a better fit at T5 than Emerald, which could then get bumped down to 3 or 4? This makes sense, right?

[WGA]
Administrator
662 posts
249 battles

Please be sure you are using the Report button when you see a post that violates our forum guidelines.  We do have moderators who regularly review these and take action.