You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
brym7

Should I Feel Guilty?

9 comments in this topic

[TWFT2]
Beta Testers
256 posts
3,895 battles

5iOMxVF.png

I didn't grab a shot of the results but it was 101k damage, all of it on the battleships. I feel unclean

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

WHY? You did your Job and if I may say so You did it very well.

[TWFT2]
Beta Testers
256 posts
3,895 battles
1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

WHY? You did your Job and if I may say so You did it very well.

Well, part of it was lottery tier matchmaking and watching my AP bombers put the Fuso under half health. Though I must say the Graf Zeppelin play was very good with the 9 sized fight wave.

[SIM]
Members
2,414 posts
4,049 battles

You probably ruined a few people's nights, but that WG's sin, not yours. You just went out there and did your best to win the battle. 

[TWFT2]
Beta Testers
256 posts
3,895 battles
4 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

You probably ruined a few people's nights, but that WG's sin, not yours. You just went out there and did your best to win the battle. 

Well..... It was actually a defeat as that Zeppelin was pretty good, I just felt bad for the tier 6 BBs that had little defense on my planes that have the health of teir 8 planes since The Big E gets the extra health on Strike plane upgrade reserved for the 9-10s

but hey, for a 1st random battle in the ship, it was good.

[SPTR]
Members
25,568 posts
10,781 battles

Never feel guilty! pretend to blame mm with the rest of the flock.

You see those enemies? At one point or another they are gonna be matched up in the same team as you before or later in the future and play horribly bad with poor decision making, now its your chance to punish them!

[TBOW]
Members
1,173 posts
10,408 battles

Guilty, Absolutely Not!!  Dirty enough to need a shower, MAYBE...   But I can guarantee everyone of the Battleships were all pissed at the MM, and it gave you a  gift.  Nice gift for your first random in the Enterprise too!!!

[SF-3]
Members
1,426 posts
7,867 battles

I wonder if this is where all the QQ from people about CV's being OP comes from, simply being up tiered against them?

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,879 battles

If you play good, then you play good. Not much to it. You don't know how many DDs I've probably pissed off because of my Torpedo Bombers.