You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
admiral_beto

not a new ship in premium shop since aigle sale end

42 comments in this topic

Members
46 posts

i want to ask what with wargaming not selling any ship since march 23 2018 and when do the next sale its gonna come because its gonna be 3 weeks at this rate and my credit card its in need to spend money

Edited by admiral_beto
we are not on 2017
  • Cool 1

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,037 posts
7,609 battles
Just now, admiral_beto said:

i want to ask what with wargaming not selling any ship since march 23 2017 and when do the next sale its gonna come because its gonna be 3 weeks

8iYIzTi.gif

None of the premium ships that were slated for released in March of 2018 were ready on time.  Rather than release a steaming turd or an overpowered monster, Wargaming wisely cycled them back into testing with further updates.

• Cool 5

[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
11,746 battles

I looked at my bank yesterday and was astonished at home much money I still have.

The last 2-3 months WG have made it easy to spend not one single cent on this game. Mediocre premiums, camo bundles that were ludicrously expensive etc. Thanks for saving me this money WG!

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Please The premium ships have exploded on WoWs for a good while. Lets get the Game running better before they inundated us with More Ships.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[HINON]
Supertester
18,912 posts
12,446 battles

You must've missed the memo. WG has stopped developing premium ships forever and will never release a new one again.

• Funny 3
  • Bad 2

Members
46 posts
3 minutes ago, Lert said:

You must've missed the memo. WG has stopped developing premium ships forever and will never release a new one again.

i was just asking no need to make a joke from a question that probably because of nda cannot be answered

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts

...T61!....T61!....T61!...T61!....T61!....T61!...T61!....T61!....T61!...T61!....T61!....T61!

• Boring 2

[RKLES]
Members
7,099 posts
8,751 battles

USS Massachusetts BB is supposed to be coming out in the near future since it has been getting prepped for a while.            ( Alabama Sister ship )

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,361 posts
10,151 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

USS Massachusetts BB is supposed to be coming out in the near future since it has been getting prepped for a while.            ( Alabama Sister ship )

Yes please!!!!

Also, wish they would bring Konig Albert back. Need that one and they took it out right before I was ready to grab it. LOL

• Cool 2

[TBW]
Members
6,319 posts
11,869 battles

I hope they put 30 days premium time in the Ultimate bundles for whatever 2 or 3 premiums they are selling next, I am down to like 60 days or so.

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,287 battles

I'd be happy if they varied it up a bit and put some T5 and lower back in rotation.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
43 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

8iYIzTi.gif

None of the premium ships that were slated for released in March of 2018 were ready on time.  Rather than release a steaming turd or an overpowered monster, Wargaming wisely cycled them back into testing with further updates.

That's...jarring.  Putting Garrosh in the same post with LWM's bouncy avatar...

Members
3,629 posts
13,443 battles
41 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Please The premium ships have exploded on WoWs for a good while. Lets get the Game running better before they inundated us with More Ships.

That and do some improvements on existing ships. Like what's in the works for Prinz Eugen and Hipper.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,037 posts
7,609 battles
2 minutes ago, Schindlers_Stink_Fist said:

Hope it's the Asashio next.

It's not.

Members
46 posts

i hope for the abruzzi but since its been on test from before the roma and still not here my hopes gets crushed as easy as a devastating strike on a grober krurfust from detonation 

• Funny 1

Members
3,295 posts
7,966 battles
40 minutes ago, Dr_Dirt said:

...T61!....T61!....T61!...T61!....T61!....T61!...T61!....T61!....T61!...T61!....T61!....T61!

It's nice to still have dreams.

• Funny 1

[LHG]
Members
1,617 posts
4,887 battles

Well to be honest, I'm sort of missing the lower tier premiums.  I pretty much have a trigger point above which I'm highly unlikely to buy a premium ship and, except for Yubari (which I already have), all of the vessels currently offered are above that price point.  I used to get kind of a thrill going to the Premium page, looking at the offerings and deciding, will I or won't I.

Now I know pretty much everything is out of my price zone so I don't even bother to look anymore.  

• Cool 1

Members
216 posts
2,025 battles
48 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yes please!!!!

Also, wish they would bring Konig Albert back. Need that one and they took it out right before I was ready to grab it. LOL

If you are lucky, you might be able to find a buildable Tirpitz model(WoWs-made) at a hobby shop. There should be code inside for an Emden/Konig Albert... however mine said Emden and I got KA instead. Shhhhh 

[PVE]
Members
219 posts
10,643 battles
1 hour ago, admiral_beto said:

i want to ask what with wargaming not selling any ship since march 23 2018 and when do the next sale its gonna come because its gonna be 3 weeks at this rate and my credit card its in need to spend money

I'm rolling in free XP, silver,gold ....and nothing to buy!!! your slipping WOWS!! 

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
536 posts
11,831 battles
55 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

It's not.

With the USS Worcester (Worcester, Massachusetts) and USS Salem (again, a town in Massachusetts) coming "soon" I am hopeful the next Premium is Big Mamie, BB59 USS Massachusetts. (The Trifecta!!!)

LWM it will break my heart if you say (again) "its not" :)

Edited by nagasakee

[TEARZ]
[TEARZ]
Beta Testers
293 posts
7,367 battles

There should be a ship out this week, and I know we all want the T-61. More than likely it will be the Asashio since it has been finalized. 

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles
2 hours ago, admiral_beto said:

Probably the moment they suspend the CC program. As just about every ship launch since last summer has mostly been panned by the community contributors leading to lack luster sales and giveaways to keep players happy.

Edited by GreyFox78659