You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

So many steamrolls.

14 comments in this topic

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles

Um yes welcome to the club. Even a win feels like getting drunk and picking a fight with a dwarf on the dance floor.

I reckon 33% matches are a loss from the outset given the skill disparity MM randomly throws your way (laughing); 33% are a sure win... and the rest are the sort of matches most of us would prefer to fight on here.

This is the issue WG has to deal with and I am sure they are looking at it as it is a total turn-off and has people playing far less than they might just to avoid random losing streaks. They are injecting Missions to encourage people to stick it out and play longer... but the fact remains you are going to get b*tch-slapped regularly by MM.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,985 posts

steamroll is bad for either side

even on winning side, i can't kill crap when the enemy team just melted, no fun

Members
434 posts
8,386 battles

Welcome to Wging's train wreak of a warship game.     Kongo from full health to 0 in under 1 minute from 4 ships.   While constantly evading and not giving anyone broadsides.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

they released the game in Steam and microsoft store.        so we've got a influx of new gamers from them.  :D

Members
434 posts
8,386 battles

new gammers have nothing to do with battleships losing all health in under a minute while not being vulnerable to dd torp attacks or broadsiding citadels and everythign to do with wging's power creep and poor design.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

probably no different than any other new players, except for bit more dunning kruger.      It just takes lot of match to get good at this game.  (assuming you want to get gud)