Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ghost_90

Free premium cruiser in april

14 comments in this topic

[1NJS]
Members
60 posts
14,357 battles

Does anyone have any idea what premium cruiser WG is hinting at in the monthly missions

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,120 posts
18,633 battles
2 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

that RU CL vargya or something

2 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

It’s going to be the tier 3 Russian cruiser Varyag.

Like both said: another T3 port queen.

[WAG]
Members
379 posts
7,270 battles

While I like earning free premium ships, I can't think of any I actually play often, with the exception of maybe the Graff Spee and Takao, and even then, very rarely. Tough to get excited over them :-(

ETA: Should have specified free mission ships. The Free XP ships all seem good, though the only one I have is the Missouri. Not my favorite, but only because it doesn't fit my play style. I do turn to it any time I need to earn a lot of credits. I may get the Nelson, but not sold on the Musashi.

Edited by DustRhino

Members
17,787 posts
5,084 battles
6 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Like both said: another T3 port queen.

They work well enough for playing through the retraining penalty if you're cheap lol.

[O_O]
Members
4,334 posts
9,284 battles
1 minute ago, DustRhino said:

While I like earning free premium ships, I can't think of any I actually play often, with the exception of maybe the Graff Spee and Takao, and even then, very rarely. Tough to get excited over them :-(

Of the premium ships I have earned for free either in-game or via contests (Kamikaze R, Emden, Tachibana, Graf Spee, Shinonome, Katori, Missouri, Vampire, Nelson, Duke of York, Aigle, Musashi, Albany, Marblehead, Aurora, Mikasa and Indianapolis), I have played a significant amount of games in, or am still playing, Kamikaze R, Graf Spee, Shinonome, Missouri, Nelson, Musashi, Marblehead, and Indianapolis.  I may not play the others much, but I will go back and play them from time to time.  And quite enjoy myself, if I might add.

So, keep them coming, WG!  I love some free boats!

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,719 posts
11,332 battles

I can't wait, I really need another t3 premium Russian cruiser!

[YAN]
Members
1,637 posts
7,464 battles

Holding out hope its Abruzzi for the laughs.

Not holding well tho.

Members
17,787 posts
5,084 battles
41 minutes ago, DustRhino said:

Spee saved me a couple thousand dubs, was at Gneisenau and Yorck when I got it, it's retrained those captains up through FdG and Hindenburg, as well as lesser captains to fill vacated spots.

Katori was too late, pretty much done the IJN grinds I want. (I have Shinonome for DDs) 

A Russian one soon would be ok, help with DDs and the BBs when they come out.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,800 posts
3,966 battles

My only Russian ship right now is the Svietlana, and I'm not going any higher (St Andrew's cross-flagged ships only for me). A T3 premium which IIRC is basically a St Louis clone would be the perfect companion for her.  Sure, BFT and AFT will be wasted on a six-inch cruiser, but whatever. A premium is a premium.

Alternatively if she comes with a captain and enough points, I'll fit him out with Priority Target, Last Stand and Demolition Expert and go to town.

Only things I really want to know about this ship are what we have to do to get her and when we have to start doing it.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[CB-77]
Members
167 posts
1,387 battles

I pull out the T2 Albany every few days for a fun run. I love the oddball ship designs, even if they're not the best in combat. I want the Japanese Tier 2 Battleship Mikasa, but I think its only on the Asia servers, its got such a unique look.

Beta Testers
478 posts
6,374 battles

Well its free and at times, fun to obtain.  While many sit in port I personally still like to earn them....and like Pokemon, gotta catch them all

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
3 minutes ago, Praxz said:

I pull out the T2 Albany every few days for a fun run. I love the oddball ship designs, even if they're not the best in combat. I want the Japanese Tier 2 Battleship Mikasa, but I think its only on the Asia servers, its got such a unique look.

She’s on NA too.

Sign in to follow this