Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles

so the ST changes were announced today and here are my thoughts on them

1. shima stealth buff

well a buff is a buff but I don't think this is what she needed 

2. Hipper RoF buff

YES ALL THE YES(buffed to 11.5 from 13 is so much nicer)

2A. Prinz Eugen gets a heal as well as a RoF buff

sure why not I don't own it but now it has something to set it apart from the Hipper

4. Midway gets less hanger capacity.

why just why even if it was a problem why not just buff the Jap CV instead of taking away 40 of the Midway's planes

Members
1,062 posts
4,736 battles

They need to figure out what the hell they want to do with carriers already.  It's typically not a good idea to use your production users as your beta testers when writing code.  This feels like they are throwing crap at the fridge to see what sticks.

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,985 posts

Another Midway nerf? loooooooool. Why not just remove it from the game and stop the USN Carrier line at the Essex at tier 9?

[-K-]
Members
642 posts
8,563 battles

Shimakaze isn't getting a buff. And a stealth buff is what she needs.

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
3 hours ago, MrEndeavour said:

Shimakaze isn't getting a buff. And a stealth buff is what she needs.

and I quote from the offical WG dev blog

-Japanese destroyer Shimakaze's base concealment improved to 7.11 km (instead of 7.56), while with all the modifiers the number is 5.59 km (instead of 5.9 km). This allows her to spot most of the rivals first at her battle tier.

as for if this is what she needs I feel like a buff to the torpedo reload time or a buff to their stealth would be better

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Waiting on the  Buff to PE great ship now but will be more assertive with the Buff

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
2 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Waiting on the  Buff to PE great ship now but will be more assertive with the Buff

I'm waiting for the Hipper buff more RoF with that ships AP and HE will make a good ship so much better

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,932 posts
6,435 battles
6 hours ago, skull_122_steel said:

2. Hipper RoF buff

YES ALL THE YES(buffed to 11.5 from 13 is so much nicer)

1.5 seconds may not sound like alot, but it means a WORLD of difference to warship gun reload, 1.5 seconds can be the difference of getting off that last salvo or not, and while i dont have the Hipper yet, on Yorck atm, i like the sound of this RoF buff for her

Edited by tcbaker777

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,932 posts
6,435 battles
3 hours ago, skull_122_steel said:

and I quote from the offical WG dev blog

-Japanese destroyer Shimakaze's base concealment improved to 7.11 km (instead of 7.56), while with all the modifiers the number is 5.59 km (instead of 5.9 km). This allows her to spot most of the rivals first at her battle tier.

as for if this is what she needs I feel like a buff to the torpedo reload time or a buff to their stealth would be better

wasnt Shima already the stealthiest of the DDs for her tier though? or did the PA T10 DD take that from her with its 5.something km detection

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
52 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

wasnt Shima already the stealthiest of the DDs for her tier though? or did the PA T10 DD take that from her with its 5.something km detection

it was the same as the gering I think and the pan-asian beat it by .1km  but still a buff is a buff

Edited by skull_122_steel

Sign in to follow this