Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

Die Glückliche Zeit

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

118
[-HON-]
Beta Testers
359 posts
9,004 battles

25 battles to reach Service Level 12 on my EU account, with maybe 2 non bots per team, max.  It was indeed Die Glückliche Zeit.

5ac39c0a50c98_euclubbing1.thumb.jpg.039cb7427089f54029d044c906c1e042.jpg

5ac39c0f70f4d_euclubbing2.thumb.jpg.f4e095c348e0008c692abcbfdad7d839.jpg

So battle 26 is all non bots, 4v4.  A few minutes into the game I notice something odd.

5ac39c058da21_euclubber2.thumb.jpg.c1b0442fd3f8118a1e10f88110d52c86.jpg

A clubber extraordinaire, with a total of 1,941 games, all tier I.

5ac39c016a6fc_euclubber.thumb.jpg.4cc945768664284e2b164ad52aa65bd9.jpg

At least I have played tier II.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,018
[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,718 posts
4,502 battles

Well, the little hamster gunboats are fun to play around in for the sheer joy of running quick "shoot em up" games whilst being as brainless as possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,844
[O7]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
10,654 posts
7,548 battles

There is a streamer that plays only tier 1 he comes on the forum occasionally to try and bait people into getting clubbed by his "skill". https://www.twitch.tv/thelaalaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[CB-77]
Members
167 posts
1,387 battles

I love running the Albany (tier 2 premium). It's so damn regal looking, like its from Narnia. Long waits for the tier 2 que though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
159
[MEIST]
Members
771 posts
2,935 battles
23 minutes ago, 1nv4d3rZ1m said:

There is a streamer that plays only tier 1 he comes on the forum occasionally to try and bait people into getting clubbed by his "skill". https://www.twitch.tv/thelaalaa

That kinda seems sad, doesn't it? To just sit at Tier 1. Apparently he likes that though. Not that I'm a great player, but just seems weird to me.

Edited by jager_geist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,364
[-K-]
Members
5,044 posts
8,928 battles
54 minutes ago, SansPeur said:

So battle 26 is all non bots, 4v4.  A few minutes into the game I notice something odd.

5ac39c058da21_euclubber2.thumb.jpg.c1b0442fd3f8118a1e10f88110d52c86.jpg

A clubber extraordinaire, with a total of 1,941 games, all tier I.

RPF on a T1 cruiser? :Smile_amazed:

52 minutes ago, Dr_Venture said:

Well, the little hamster gunboats are fun to play around in for the sheer joy of running quick "shoot em up" games whilst being as brainless as possible. 

Similar remarks can be made for Khab or Conqueror gameplay as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,018
[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,718 posts
4,502 battles
12 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

RPF on a T1 cruiser? :Smile_amazed:

Similar remarks can be made for Khab or Conqueror gameplay as well.

Oh no, at tier 1 you don't have to deal with "walls of skill" and the "PREPARE FOR DELETION" that is the Midway and Hak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×