You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MedvedevTD

[ALL] ModStation

872 comments in this topic

[RU]
Administrator
134 posts
54 battles

Update 1.1.5.0.

1. Added display statistics on the number of modifications that will be added, removed, enabled, disabled or restored when you click "Install".

fb0d6cbcf311004914a5f9540dcab2ea.png

2. Improved the update mechanism of the program "ModStation".

• From the next version the program will be updated in semi-automatic mode.
  • You do not need to download and run the installation process of the program through the browser manually.

3. Fixed the following bugs:

• The lock interface is in the process of installing mods
  • Deleting the cache of the program on your disk when you uninstall.
  • At the start of the program sometimes did not open automatically bookmark "Mods"

4. Added modifications:

• Removing 'Visibility' in sight
  • Score timer

5. Modifications included:

• Extended loading screen
  • Roslich Icons
  • Extended HP line

6. Removed modifications:

• The display of the strips in row - 6
  • The display of the strips in row - 7
  • Display tapes in the row - 8

[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
57 posts
5,806 battles

Tried twice to install and run this and each time a window pops up telling me the program has stopped working. No idea why.

Third time I tried the program finally launched but wanted to update. After it updated it went back to the original problem.

[GSKUL]
Members
305 posts
9,693 battles

Seemed to update and install perfectly for me.  Onto the game.

5QQdbxS.gif

Thanks again Wg and Medvedev.

[RU]
Administrator
134 posts
54 battles
16 hours ago, mcgib said:

Tried twice to install and run this and each time a window pops up telling me the program has stopped working. No idea why.

Third time I tried the program finally launched but wanted to update. After it updated it went back to the original problem.

how to fix clr20r3 error windows 7

.NET Framework Cleanup Tool User’s Guide

[TAZ]
Members
919 posts

1 hour ago, Gray_Ghost49 said:

when using this link,

1. it shows the update is already installed 

2. when I look at the property details it shows update 1.1.4.3  and on the down;oad, yet this list update as 1.1.5.0

Members
1 post
416 battles

Gave it a shot but for some reason i couldn't get the preview window to show anything. It just showed a big empty white space.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts

Uninstall it via windows remove program/uninstall program/app in settings. If you want to be sure everything's clean, get and run CCleaner to scrub the registry. DL the program (app) again and go through the install program. You should be fine. 

• Cool 1

[-N-]
[-N-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
160 posts
7,927 battles

Tried installing this and running, doesn't even run, tried running as admin, still nothing. Will uninstall.

Members
15 posts
6,483 battles
11 hours ago, cardona3 said:

Tried installing this and running, doesn't even run, tried running as admin, still nothing. Will uninstall.

Similar issue here. It says it is "Obsolete" and to "Update" program. So I click the update button and it opens up a page in my browser that shows or does nothing, like a broken link or something, but not even a 404 page.....just nothing but empty white page that never loads.

Running current and updated Windows 10.

Members
15 posts
6,483 battles
2 minutes ago, SoupDaddy said:

Similar issue here. It says it is "Obsolete" and to "Update" program. So I click the update button and it opens up a page in my browser that shows or does nothing, like a broken link or something, but not even a 404 page.....just nothing but empty white page that never loads.

Running current and updated Windows 10.

Ok, I THINK I got it...

I went to the original page of this thread to click and get the ModPack. It seems that the link a few posts above me is already obsolete....it should be removed or updated.

[FTWRK]
Members
2 posts
12,695 battles

Been trying for a week to get this working. Uninstalled the game and reinstalled and now it won't work. The lastest link lets me d/l and install but tells me its obsolete and I need to update. Once I d/l the update it just stops working. Anyone have any idea's or advice? Really would like to get back to playing.

[RU]
Administrator
134 posts
54 battles
19 hours ago, BJCleage said:

MedvedevTD

Looks like some of the (Ships Icons) page are not working after the 7.5.0 update.

what mod have installed and what clan icons are not displayed?

[RU]
Administrator
134 posts
54 battles

Update ModStation. Version 1.2.0.0

Added new functionality:
1. List of installed modifications in the game client (tab "client Selection").
2. Copy the list of installed modifications to the clipboard.
3. Remove all installed modifications in the selected game client.
4. The installer restores the application files if they were incorrectly deleted by the user.

Fixed the following defects:
1. When the .NET framework 4.5 was installed, the application did not run.

• Cool 1

[REM]
Volunteer Moderator, Supertester, Privateers
1,606 posts
26,489 battles
On 3/4/2018 at 8:04 AM, MedvedevTD said:

World of Warships ModStation

An application for installing modifications for the World of Warships game client.

Modifications allow the game to keep closer to players’ individual tastes should the standard functionality be not enough for optimal comfort.

However, currently it’s not necessarily easy to install the desired mods and updating them can be a separate headache. Many players find it annoying to try and keep everything up to date and tuned correctly.

This is where World of Warships ModStation comes in.

Features:

• Multilanguage support: the graphic user interface is available in both English and Russian, and is switchable at any time.
  • You no longer need to find updates for your modifications, World of Warships ModStation will do it for you. Update scan is performed each time the application is launched and if the updates are available they are downloaded and applied automatically.
  Hide contents

520c4af4cd9e4ca62e6773e1bd6313c7.jpg

• There’s no way to install a mod incorrectly. The application checks your client version and mod version and only lets you install the relevant mods.
  • There are image previews for all the mods, and descriptive videos are planned for the near future.
  • Detailed descriptions of mods are available, but feel free to offer your improvements to the existing texts, we’ll be sure to take them into account.

World of Warships ModStation is not supposed to work with the test clients

Hide contents

9edfef2d13b0eaa952e37de6ddd163b5.png

• When installing new versions of mods, older ones are uninstalled automatically. This is needed for the mods to function correctly.
  • There are many available mods already and there will be more in the future.

Reveal hidden contents

1b363272a638eb5d4a13d89515060d49.png

• Another cool feature is simultaneous download and installation of the mods.
  • Dynamic refresh of the mod list, depending on the region you play in.
  • Highlighting of  already installed mods in the list
  • Mods that are already up to date are not downloaded repeatedly therefore saving the user’s traffic.

IMPORTANT!

All of the modifications, installed with this application are checked for viruses and malicious code and are safe to use.
However, all of these modifications are installed at users’ discretion.
World of Warships developers are not responsible for the modified game client.
Please understand, that modifications are created by players and for players, therefore they might contain errors (the development team does everything in its power to check the mods for any issues, but one cannot completely avoid the risk associated with modifying the game client).
Disclaimer: we do not guarantee compatibility of modifications with all of the hardware configurations.

Future plans:
Keeping players informed about all of the mod and World of Warships ModStation updates - work in progress
Ability to automatically update all of the installed mods after the game is updated (only for the mods available in World of Warships ModStation) - work in progress
Audio previews for sound mods available in World of Warships ModStation - work in progress

If you have any issues when installing or using ModStation, please don’t hesitate to post about them in this topic!

Hello colleagues
A question this ModStation replaces the WG MultiPack Beta:cap_hmm:

ModStation Is it working for this update?

[WKY06]
Members
107 posts
10,634 battles
16 hours ago, MedvedevTD said:

what mod have installed and what clan icons are not displayed?

They are now working

[NDA]
Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,051 battles
On 6/1/2018 at 11:21 AM, zproxy said:

Hello colleagues
A question this ModStation replaces the WG MultiPack Beta:cap_hmm:

ModStation Is it working for this update?

I believe it does replace the Multipack.  And it was working for this patch as of last night.  I updated the client first, then once that was done, opened the ModStation, updated that, scrolled through, all my old mod choices were still selected, installed and off i went.

Members
5 posts
5,842 battles

Ok i downloaded this and installed it to the folder it says and click it and says modstation stopped working..i tried installing it in came folder samething..i even googled how to install this and theres no instructions..i want to use it someone tell me how plz.

[ADPT2]
Alpha Tester
109 posts
12,286 battles

@MedvedevTD , I just ran the update for modpack and I got the corrupted error (see the red circle). That shouldn't happen like that.

Could not update the Modpack due to corrupted error.PNG

Edit: Nvm. The only way to get it fix is to open the Modpack icon again to get it work. I wonder if that is the only way to fix it?

Edited by CaptToshiro

[ADPT2]
Alpha Tester
109 posts
12,286 battles
10 hours ago, CaptToshiro said:

@MedvedevTD , I just ran the update for modpack and I got the corrupted error (see the red circle). That shouldn't happen like that.

Could not update the Modpack due to corrupted error.PNG

Edit: Nvm. The only way to get it fix is to open the Modpack icon again to get it work. I wonder if that is the only way to fix it?

Oh, wow. That was disturbing. Before I delete all of the (non-important) replays, I could not see the text words in File Explorer or Control Panel.

I think it what happened when I tried to update the ModStation for latest version, it what caused the texts to go disappeared after the corrupted error.

That never happened to me before. This is first.