Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Spooooooooooooooooooooon

Pretty sure I have too much money

33 comments in this topic

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Gascogne only came out, what, a month ago? I mean we may get one with the upcoming cruiser split or in the next week or so once the April Fool's stuff ends, but I wouldn't bet on anything before then.

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

I hate seeing people struggle with "toomuchmoney-itis".  It can make every day life hard to deal with.  It doesn't happen often these days, but it DOES still happen and there are people around us who struggle with this every day.

I am here for you, man.

One thing you can do to cope until other methods become available, is to buy ships you already have and gift them to me.  No, it isn't the solution you ultimately need, but it can take the edge off your symptoms until a more effective treatment is released.  You may have to do this several times to get you by, but I am sure it will help, and I am here for as long as it takes.  Some of the ships I suggest gifting to me that will be most effective for treating your condition:

1. Leningrad
  2. HSF Harekaze
  3. Duca D'Aosta
  4. Kii

Good luck, friend! 

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 8

[RKLES]
Members
7,090 posts
8,720 battles

There are ways to help with the “too much money problem” by getting ships...

Just find a design you like and open very large wallet and keep it open for 1 or more of these super yachts...  :Smile_teethhappy:

5B3EEB9A-12DA-4ABF-9DD0-AAEA8AB75764.thumb.jpeg.ad1fa3c4ff05d0be04427ea697f9c9c8.jpeg

93E8155F-5CDD-4A1B-AD77-10FC4BAA5B9B.thumb.jpeg.a269da2e3d7170781a0fe284137464fd.jpeg

903873AA-25A2-4029-AE74-465FDB0B382D.thumb.jpeg.bfa9f3afb6c23bcb883815531662c666.jpeg

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,472 posts
4,053 battles

Too much money? Host a forum contest or giveaway.

With the "Torpedo time" clue from April's mission briefing, I'm guessing that the Asashio is coming soon. There's also a bonus FXP conversion event in a bit over a week so you can make use of that to finish off some grinds.

[FKIT]
Members
377 posts
8,221 battles

I could use 8000 doubloons for a space camo, but I have toolittlemoneyitis... *hint*

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,090 posts
8,720 battles
33 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I hate seeing people struggle with "toomuchmoney-itis".  It can make every day life hard to deal with.  It doesn't happen often these days, but it DOES still happen and there are people around us who struggle with this every day.

I am here for you, man.

One thing you can do to cope until other methods become available, is to buy ships you already have and gift them to me.  No, it isn't the solution you ultimately need, but it can take the edge off your symptoms until a more effective treatment is released.  You may have to do this several times to get you by, but I am sure it will help, and I am here for as long as it takes.  Some of the ships I suggest gifting to me that will be most effective for treating your condition:

1. Leningrad
  2. HSF Harekaze
  3. Duca D'Aosta
  4. Kii

Good luck, friend! 

LOL yeah Harekaze is always a nice gift :Smile_Default:

[LUCK]
Members
1,274 posts
18,949 battles

Aside from Kii, Gascan and the HSFs I have everything they could put in the shop. Need some good cruisers as I don't do BBs. Sants crates are beautiful.

[5BS]
Members
4,452 posts

It has been a little dry on the premium ship front: they've had what? 7-8 Premium ships, Asashino, two german DD's, Cossack, Mass., GZ (for 'full' release), Stalingrad, Kron, Salem, Varyag, and Duca, so 11 premium ships in various stages of testing, and only 1-2 premiums released in the last 3 months (Gasc and Roma) so there has been a lull. That said they also released an entire line of ships, French BB's, and a reasonably complex event, Space, that likely tore resources away from Premium ship work. But we are due for a few releases, especially given the volume of ships that are ostensibly done with testing.

Members
587 posts

It is a new thread but WOWs needs to come up with new ideas for the non-pheasant or is it peasant (one is a flightless bird and the other does not fly either) classes to spend money.

SOOOOoooooooo

Can I interest you in some Santa Crate Frosty Fir camo?

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[5BS]
Members
4,452 posts
25 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

It is a new thread but WOWs needs to come up with new ideas for the non-pheasant or is it peasant (one is a flightless bird and the other does not fly either) classes to spend money.

SOOOOoooooooo

Can I interest you in some Santa Crate Frosty Fir camo?

Wa.... what?

Members
587 posts

Stephen Colbert had a running gag called Colbert Platinum. This was a service for only his most well to do fans. The prices were outrageous but the content or item was pretty cool. (Usually) 

So looking at the threads for inspiration I come up with some ideas.

1. Justice Bought. - For $50 have your complaint against another player immediately officiated. 

2. On the phone coaching $100 an hour. Pro player coaches you while observing your game from remote site.

3. Frosty Fir camo - have all your Frosty Fir Camo changed into another equivalent camo $20

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
1 hour ago, Spooooooooooooooooooooon said:

So where are the new premium shop ships?  Been waiting patiently since Gascogne and nada

Cool I happy that you are in that type of situation, as a person who has to make ends met I would not wish it on anyone.

I would love to be able to get the Dunkerque or the Gascogne, but I will be lucky if I can keep premium time going.

But I still would not wish it on you or anyone else. I hope WG comes out with something that you want.

Beta Testers
1,157 posts
7,835 battles
5 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Cool I happy that you are in that type of situation, as a person who has to make ends met I would not wish it on anyone.

I would love to be able to get the Dunkerque or the Gascogne, but I will be lucky if I can keep premium time going.

But I still would not wish it on you or anyone else. I hope WG comes out with something that you want.

Not meaning to come across over the top, just trying to communicate to WG that I'd like to see some more premium ships come out.  I certainly have plenty of places to put the money!  I just want to buy a premium :)

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
1 minute ago, Spooooooooooooooooooooon said:

Not meaning to come across over the top, just trying to communicate to WG that I'd like to see some more premium ships come out.  I certainly have plenty of places to put the money!  I just want to buy a premium :)

Spooooooooooooooooooooon, and I did not mean to make it sound like you was. I know what type of person you are, and the Video Card is still going strong:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,037 posts
8,580 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

There are ways to help with the “too much money problem” by getting ships...

Just find a design you like and open very large wallet and keep it open for 1 or more of these super yachts...  :Smile_teethhappy:

5B3EEB9A-12DA-4ABF-9DD0-AAEA8AB75764.thumb.jpeg.ad1fa3c4ff05d0be04427ea697f9c9c8.jpeg

93E8155F-5CDD-4A1B-AD77-10FC4BAA5B9B.thumb.jpeg.a269da2e3d7170781a0fe284137464fd.jpeg

903873AA-25A2-4029-AE74-465FDB0B382D.thumb.jpeg.bfa9f3afb6c23bcb883815531662c666.jpeg

Things like that give one mixed feelings; you admire the craftsmanship but dislike the ostentatiousness. 

Beta Testers
1,157 posts
7,835 battles
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Things like that give one mixed feelings; you admire the craftsmanship but dislike the ostentatiousness. 

I love the middle one, but I would be happy with a 78' Hatteras motor yacht.  Just sayin'

Members
620 posts
4,127 battles

What I want to know, is when is the next tier 7 free XP ship coming out? I've been saving forever and I'm finally at 375k...I just don't want the Nelson.

[YAN]
Members
1,636 posts
7,464 battles

If you have too much money, consider that Kronshtadt may likely be a TIX Free exp ship, so saving some doubloons for that might be an idea.

On that note, im more than willing to be so charitable as to accept the heavy burden of your currency, I'm actually still trying to figure out how im going to afford KronKron. :cap_hmm:

[YAN]
Members
1,636 posts
7,464 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

That's one pretty yacht, those curves are so good.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,355 battles
6 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

That is what I thought as well  :Smile_glasses:

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
6,926 battles
1 hour ago, _RC1138 said:

It has been a little dry on the premium ship front: they've had what? 7-8 Premium ships, Asashino, two german DD's, Cossack, Mass., GZ (for 'full' release), Stalingrad, Kron, Salem, Varyag, and Duca, so 11 premium ships in various stages of testing, and only 1-2 premiums released in the last 3 months (Gasc and Roma) so there has been a lull. That said they also released an entire line of ships, French BB's, and a reasonably complex event, Space, that likely tore resources away from Premium ship work. But we are due for a few releases, especially given the volume of ships that are ostensibly done with testing.

Forgot two, varyag, mogahan, assashio, z-39, T-61, graf zeppelin, stalingrad, kronsdalt, cossack, Abruzzi, big Mamie and the new t7 usn cruiser

Edited by JessieTheKitty

[5BS]
Members
4,452 posts
12 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Bah. That's the difference between something made by an architect and something made by an engineer.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
14 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

Bah. That's the difference between something made by an architect and something made by an engineer.

Well as a old sailor I think all three are ugly as heck. But that is just my opinion, I know my tastes are no long in style.

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,885 posts
8,166 battles

You could sponsor my avatars and my youtube channel

Sign in to follow this