You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

Bad players don't just happen on the weeknds

45 comments in this topic

Members
1,118 posts
3,141 battles

5ac2f4cd3ee8a_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_04.02-20_27_08_23.thumb.png.9fe379b6f991dbda77fa1702fed24146.png

zzzz.thumb.png.4f60af7b68ff1343e6ce392c34c3a83d.png

We could have easily won this game if our team would have at least contested the caps, but nobody got on the caps. By that I don't just mean they went mostly uncontested. I mean a not a single ship on our team sailed into any one of the capture points at any time in the match. I contested B for a little but everyone sailed southwest, into the spawn side corner of the map. I'm so mad the game ended there, I could have probably done a lot more. Even though we always had a ship advantage, their 3 caps ran the points up very quickly, ending in a painfull loss. My team, of course, blamed the loss on me, because obviously a good destroyer doesn't need any help to maintain all 3 caps. 

Edited by CarbonButtprint
  • Boring 1

[NGA-A]
[NGA-A]
Supertester
174 posts
5,133 battles

Uh oh, better blur some names before a mod sees this ;) 

Naming and shaming at its finest!

EDIT:Thanks for covering names! Yea, games like those happen pretty often and its disapointing to see them happen at high tiers. 

Hope you can turn stuff around in the next one!

Edited by EpicLeveler

Members
1,118 posts
3,141 battles
14 minutes ago, EpicLeveler said:

Uh oh, better blur some names before a mod sees this ;) 

Naming and shaming at its finest!

Oops! Forgot to do that. I'm such a potato :Smile_facepalm:

[WORX]
Members
1,636 posts
12,684 battles

and the irony of this is that, its a tier X battle. There is no excuse that you dont know what a domination play mode is or dont know what to do by then... Congrats on being top of the dmg list in a losing game... That is frustrating I know.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

It's unwise to expect competence from casuals or people with a low interest level.

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles

Recently I've seen quite a few teams play Domination like Standard.

The quality of gameplay has certainly dropped since 2017. More and more teams spending entire matches running away from each other. Keep wiggling your booties!

And yes, the poor and passive gameplay has become the norm even for weekends. I do admit I often have my failings, mostly due to over aggression, but when even a hyper aggressive player like me is becoming among the last, if not the last player alive on my team, that says something.

Edited by Zionas
  • Cool 1

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,587 posts
14,010 battles

It's potato idiots rushing to get themselves killed off early in the match, leaving the rest of us to fight what was once a 12 vs 12 into now a 9 vs 12, etc.  All it takes is a couple dumb moves from a few idiots to put the team into a very tough spot to climb out of the sh*tters with.

[KNTAI]
Members
173 posts
4,738 battles

I used to think that by the time people reached the tier 8-10 zone, you'd think they'd have at least some intermediate experience of how the game works.

Oh was I ever so wrong...

• Cool 2

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

With the ability to "Skip"FXP to upper tier ships your assumption is based on wishful thinking.

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
424 posts
18,306 battles

I think if I play with you I'm going to YOLO and die intentionally just so it triggers you to post about it!  

It's just a video game sir. Lighten up a bit. 

[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Bad players definitely play during the week too. I have a small collection of screenshots of games where I couldn't carry, despite my best efforts (stuff like Confederate+high caliber+kraken+clear skies=loss) and oddly enough, most were on a weekday.

Edited by cometguy
Read a date wrong

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles

It's Spring Break, that's why more potatoes are playing during the week and during the day. Give it till mid April and things will be back to normal.

[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,391 battles

People are playing like they are either on Coke or Meth. Only a Meth head would find some of the stuff logical that I've seen today.

[R-F1]
Members
506 posts
21,583 battles

I literally get headaches lately from watching bad play.  That cant be good.  

Members
1,819 posts
12 hours ago, RichelieuKaiNi said:

It's unwise to expect competence from casuals or people with a low interest level.

It would help if there was a mode for lower skilled players that actually gave rewards... well there sort of is, but only 1 mission at a time for a single tier of ships.. not going to cut it.

• Bad 1

Members
1,819 posts
26 minutes ago, MajorHavoc said:

I literally get headaches lately from watching bad play.  That cant be good.  

Some players lack the luck, reflexes, talent or skill for good play, what would you propose to do with those players, tell them to quit?

[R-F1]
Members
506 posts
21,583 battles

I said nothing about the players themselves, nor eluded to anything needing to be done.

Members
1,819 posts
1 minute ago, MajorHavoc said:

I said nothing about the players themselves, nor eluded to anything needing to be done.

Its not exactly the biggest leap to go from bad play gives me headaches, to bad players give me headaches. 

[PNG]
Beta Testers
108 posts
7,655 battles

ichase talked about this...much people are not competitive...just play for fun or because he like the game...i think this is good, this can't be a perfect game
I've never heard about a game where everyone is a good/pro player

Members
1,819 posts
1 minute ago, KamiEcchi said:

ichase talked about this...much people are not competitive...just play for fun or because he like the game...i think this is good, this can't be a perfect game
I've never heard about a game where everyone is a good/pro player

Not everyone can be good, im surprised there are as many people who put up with paying only to lose even while paying as there are.

But part of this explains the price increases and expect them to get higher. 

• Bad 1

Members
17,764 posts
5,084 battles
57 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

People are playing like they are either on Coke or Meth. Only a Meth head would find some of the stuff logical that I've seen today.

Wait 'til you run into the players on peyote and LSD.......

[WOLF6]
Members
1,786 posts
4,807 battles

What price increases?

Members
17,764 posts
5,084 battles
4 minutes ago, Kconvey_1 said:

Not everyone can be good, im surprised there are as many people who put up with paying only to lose even while paying as there are.

That is because you are a pessimist, who only cares about the perception of others, and cannot fathom that they might hold a minority opinion, and lack empathy.

• Cool 1