Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Compressorhead - Where Have I been?

7 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,796 battles

Where do you dig these things up?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,267 posts
7 hours ago, Umikami said:

Where do you dig these things up?

Youtube... I like a very wide span of music... I'm a gear-head too... and it knows I have a lot of scribes to techie channels. So I figure their algorithms work to pull this stuff up, set it on the side then watch to see if I watch it.

I do know a whole lot of folks are really working hard to be the first to produce even semi-sentient electronic beings... what with the 3d holograms, boston dynamics, everything else around the world that's going on,  you would probably be safe in saying if humanity can ever create semi or even fully sentient "life", it will happen much sooner than later. But that's a pretty big if. 

I wonder if anyone on the forums has attended one of their "concerts"?  

1,542 posts
26 battles

...this is deeply terrifying :Smile_hiding: very cool but definitely something that would have given me nightmares as a kid. I am a serious robot-phobe, though I will admit they have talent lol

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,267 posts
13 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

...this is deeply terrifying :Smile_hiding: very cool but definitely something that would have given me nightmares as a kid. I am a serious robot-phobe, though I will admit they have talent lol

What's bizarre - to me - is the thought that people would pay to see it... I mean, even the holographic singers... 

You start putting this stuff all together... VR, AR, MR plus hardware and soon enough people will not be able to discern what is real and what is generated.

That my friend, is when it gets bad. One day it's quite possible a war will begin over a non-event everyone believes did indeed occur. 

• Cool 1

1,542 posts
26 battles

We're all doomed haha I actually never knew that Miku (think that's her name) did concerts! That blows my mind! 

Sign in to follow this