Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JessieTheKitty

Why you bullies gotta hate makarov?

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

284
[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,006 battles

makarov is such a nice ship yet no one likes her :/ i mean sure shes a worse nurnberg for the torpedo and hydro layout. but she still gets amazing HE pen and great guns....

honestly i don't understand why no one loves this ship :/

unknown.png2018-04-02_4.png

unknown.png

2018-04-02_1.png

2018-04-02_2.png

 

Edited by JessieTheKitty
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
99
[PVE]
Members
500 posts
4,158 battles

No hate for the Makarov here. I almost never used the torps on the Nurnberg so I took its C hull anyway. If I didn't already have the Nurnberg I might have bought one, but I got the Molotov instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
284
[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,006 battles
7 minutes ago, MasterDiggs said:

No hate for the Makarov here. I almost never used the torps on the Nurnberg so I took its C hull anyway. If I didn't already have the Nurnberg I might have bought one, but I got the Molotov instead.

yeh i find it slightly better then molotov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,258
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles

I don't hate Makarov, I just don't see the value in getting one for money when I can get a Nurnburg for free.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
284
[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,006 battles
Just now, Umikami said:

I don't hate Makarov, I just don't see the value in getting one for money when I can get a Nurnburg for free.

because you dont have to have a commander specially for just the nurnberg. you can use any commander you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,258
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
6 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

because you dont have to have a commander specially for just the nurnberg. you can use any commander you want?

No; you need a dedicated skipper for Nurnburg, but any RUSSIAN Captain can go into Marakov. And, really, how big of a deal is that?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
140
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
478 posts
3,563 battles

How many Makarovs on NA server? Never seen one in the wild.  Hard to assess level of hate if few folks are playing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
284
[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,006 battles
9 minutes ago, Umikami said:

No; you need a dedicated skipper for Nurnburg, but any RUSSIAN Captain can go into Marakov. And, really, how big of a deal is that?

thats what i said, also its kinda nice not having to worry about retraining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,490
[INTEL]
Members
6,632 posts
25,386 battles
25 minutes ago, Umikami said:

No; you need a dedicated skipper for Nurnburg, but any RUSSIAN Captain can go into Marakov. And, really, how big of a deal is that?

That's why I have it and sold the Nürnberg (kept the Königsberg).

The Makarena is not a bad ship, when handled carefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
284
[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,006 battles
16 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

That's why I have it and sold the Nürnberg (kept the Königsberg).

The Makarena is not a bad ship, when handled carefully.

exactly which is why ill be #! in NA in 1 or 2 games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
8,085 posts
17,047 battles
15 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

exactly which is why ill be #! in NA in 1 or 2 games

I got it for Christmas, or around Christmas; seems fine to me. Been too busy with other stuff to play it much though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
941
[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

I've seen a grad total of....one...so far... not sure why anyone would hate it, but not sure why someone would buy it either... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles

NA is a savage place that's why. 

 

IT WAS A JOKE CALM DOWN! 

*Get's Interned* 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[1RD]
Members
527 posts
On 4/3/2018 at 11:56 AM, JessieTheKitty said:

makarov is such a nice ship yet no one likes her :/ i mean sure shes a worse nurnberg for the torpedo and hydro layout. but she still gets amazing HE pen and great guns....

honestly i don't understand why no one loves this ship :/

unknown.png2018-04-02_4.png

unknown.png

2018-04-02_1.png

2018-04-02_2.png

 

Mak---a----rov?? What is this thing you speak of....

Seriously..... the only ships I hate are the ones that sink me.... so if I had a Makarov and I was sunk by its name sake... then one would cancel the other out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
388
[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Let's see here... *flipping pages* Marblehead, Minekaze, Murmansk, Mutsuki, Myogi, Myoko... Nope, no Makarovs. Has anyone in here seen a Makarov? Looking for a Makarov, here! I just need to take a quick look and see if I recognize it! No? No Makarovs? Huh. Nope, can't say I've even seen one before. Which is odd given the Katoris I've seen recently and all the Buffalos I was tripping over the other day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×