Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
USSc1798

Client Repetively Crashing

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
148 battles

Hello,

My game client crashes to desktop frequently, displaying 1 of two error messages. One stating that there is insufficient virtual memory, and one stating that there is insufficient video memory. This occurs every time I attempt to get into a battle.  After checking my system specs and comparing them to the minimum specs and recommended specs, all exceed the minimum and most are on par with the recommended. My specs in detail: Windows 7 x86, Intel Core I3 2.26 GHz, Intel (R) HD graphics, VRAM: 1GB (800 usable), RAM 4gb with another 8gb in readyboost, and sounds compatible with DirectX11.

I  have already tried checking the install however I have not tried re-installing yet. This is something that I have really only started to run into since the latest patch.

Any suggestions?

Edited by USSc1798

[WOLF5]
Members
256 posts

Not sure about the min.specs for the game,but sorry to say,your hardware is seriously at the low end for pretty much any gaming..    

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
1 hour ago, USSc1798 said:

Intel Core I3 2.26 GHz

1 hour ago, USSc1798 said:

Intel (R) HD graphics

You do not tell us which Intel I 3 you have and which Intel (R) HD graphics you have . This makes it hard to tell if you do have the minimum requirements or not . As to the system over all ; sorry but as posted by VonSmallHausenn  that is a very old and mostly outdated for WoWs PC/Laptop .

:Smile_honoring: 

Sign in to follow this