You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Matt_Treher

[YETI] Recruiting new members - casual, friendly clan.

18 comments in this topic

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
13 posts
3,420 battles

Greetings all!

We are a no-pressure, casual clan. In general we want to create a friendly group of people that want to hang out and play WoWs together.

We welcome any level of experience and skill level. Having unlocked Tier 8 is preferred, so that you can participate in clan battles with us.

We do not have (and never will) any sort of play time or minimum skill requirement on members. Instead we are looking for members
who want to participate with the other clan members.

We use discord for communication / voice chat.

Clan Battles:
We run two types of clan battle nights:

1. An open-to-all night. Any member, in any ship, is welcome to join.
  2. A night reserved for the more experienced members. This is something new that we are trying out.
    The intent is to provide a night where the more skilled members get an opportunity to division with each other.

Off Season:
We do not stop being a clan when clan battles are not running! In the past we have organized clan-wide scenario nights and are
open to other ideas.

We've just unlocked the last headquarters upgrade, so we have 10 empty slots that need filling!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message either myself (Matt_Treher) or our fearless leader Savage03. Or just reply to this thread.

If you want to jump right in without hesitation, go ahead and shoot us an application in-game.

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
13 posts
3,420 battles
1 hour ago, JoeFletcher said:

I would like to join Can I have the discord code?

Hey JoeFletcher, thanks for your interest. I've sent you a PM.

Members
27 posts
111 battles
On 4/2/2018 at 3:25 PM, Matt_Treher said:

Greetings all!

We are a no-pressure, casual clan. In general we want to create a friendly group of people that want to hang out and play WoWs together.

We welcome any level of experience and skill level. Having unlocked Tier 8 is preferred, so that you can participate in clan battles with us.

We do not have (and never will) any sort of play time or minimum skill requirement on members. Instead we are looking for members

Clan Battles:

2. A night reserved for the more experienced members. This is something new that we are trying out.
    The intent is to provide a night where the more skilled members get an opportunity to division with each other.

Off Season:
We do not stop being a clan when clan battles are not running! In the past we have organized clan-wide scenario nights and are
open to other ideas.

We've just unlocked the last headquarters upgrade, so we have 10 empty slots that need filling!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message either myself (Matt_Treher) or our fearless leader Savage03. Or just reply to this thread.

If you want to jump right in without hesitation, go ahead and shoot us an application in-game.

Can I have a discord invite as well?
I'm in need of a group to play with, and hopefully a means of communicating with said group without suffering the horrid effects of the mentally challenged trying to be edgy or troll me.

[WA]
Members
49 posts
94 battles
On April 2, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Matt_Treher said:

Greetings all!

Clan Battles:

Off Season:
open to other ideas.

can i join this clan

[WA]
Members
49 posts
94 battles
On April 2, 2018 at 12:44 PM, JoeFletcher said:

I would like to join Can I have the discord code?

i would like the discord code to please

[WA]
Members
49 posts
94 battles
1 hour ago, DemonFire said:

I'll enlist, can I have a code?

On May 6, 2018 at 5:55 AM, Tikenen said:

Can I have a discord invite as well?
I'm in need of a group to play with, and hopefully a means of communicating with said group without suffering the horrid effects of the mentally challenged trying to be edgy or troll me.

On April 2, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Matt_Treher said:

Greetings all!

Clan Battles:

Off Season:
open to other ideas.

how do i enlist

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
13 posts
3,420 battles

Hey everyone, apparently I did not set up my notifications to get replies to this thread - my bad.

I'll send each of you a discord link in a PM. Once again, sorry about the confusion.

[HECA]
Members
95 posts
2,545 battles

I'd like to sign up...

Been a while since I played, but I've been picking the game up again, recently.

Members
1 post
415 battles

Your clan sounds exactly like what my son and I are looking for.  We are very casual and play for the fun of it.  We are both trying to get better and would really appreciate people to talk to about strategy and, well, how to "git gud". 

[WOLF9]
Members
1,015 posts

I will defect, bringing all my clan's classified documents, in exchange for an Atago and a month of premium time.

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
13 posts
3,420 battles
2 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

I will defect, bringing all my clan's classified documents, in exchange for an Atago and a month of premium time.

I can't give you a Atago... but I'll give you this 100% certified, limited edition, exclusive certificate of honorary premium time*. :fish_cute_2:

*Not exchangeable for cash value.

• Funny 1

Members
1 post
1,240 battles

I'm a casual gamer looking for folks to play the game with. I don't have any tier 8s yet, but I have three tier seven's (German and American battleships and German cruiser) and a Cleveland, so I'll get there in time. I have Discord and would like to join you. Let me know if you have any questions for me.