Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CLUCH_CARGO

Free At Last Thank God Almighty I am Free at Last

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,824
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Just been released from Forums Prison.

Our Snowflakes Have been busy.

I have since been Playing More WoWs than Writing in the Forums. 

So The time served was just a break from the daily Salt mining.

So On topic The Space Battles are Great for earning Elite Captain Exp. I made one full jump from 16 to 17 yesterday just Spamming the Space Battle Que.... Battle die Battle die Battle. Amazing how many Battles one can do non stop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
19 posts
1,636 battles

Can't seem to ever get on a winning team, only won two battles in like twenty... Great exp though... Just not my friend...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
579 posts
4,556 battles

 You are doing better then me @CLUCH_CARGO i did 2 games only before going back to the water variety. 

And welcome back from purgatory.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,279 battles

@CLUCH_CARGO  Cool story.

So, you live in the NW Chicago 'burbs?  I used to be stationed at NAS Glenview (north 'burbs), the little Naval Air Station that no one knew about...except the residents who lived at the end of the runways.  Our P-3's and the Marines' C-130's weren't too bad...but the transient F-16's, F-18's, A-7's, A-6's, F-4's (yep, we still had a few active F-4's in my day), and F-15's really pissed them off.  They used to complain about the zoomy jets a lot.  No one cared.  Oddly enough, the O'Hare traffic roaring overhead 24/7 didn't seem to bug them.  Perhaps they were high enough to not shake the pictures off the walls like the Sound of Freedom did.  The base is gone, now...it was in shut down mode when I got out in '94.  Looking at Google Earth now, I can barely make out where it used to be.

I spent a lot of time in Schaumburg and Arlington Heights, and watched a few motorcycle races at Blackhawk Farms in Rockford.

Edited by desmo_2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
588 posts

Who let you out?

Ban the person or Bot that let Cluch_Cargo out of the Brig and back on the Forum

Toxic Potato

President

WOWs Snowflake Alliance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,824
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
12 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

@CLUCH_CARGO  Cool story.

So, you live in the NW Chicago 'burbs?  I used to be stationed at NAS Glenview (north 'burbs), the little Naval Air Station that no one knew about...except the residents who lived at the end of the runways.  Our P-3's and the Marines' C-130's weren't too bad...but the transient F-16's, F-18's, A-7's, A-6's, F-4's (yep, we still had a few active F-4's in my day), and F-15's really pissed them off.  They used to complain about the zoomy jets a lot.  No one cared.  Oddly enough, the O'Hare traffic roaring overhead 24/7 didn't seem to bug them.  Perhaps they were high enough to not shake the pictures off the walls like the Sound of Freedom did.  The base is gone, now...it was in shut down mode when I got out in '94.  Looking at Google Earth now, I can barely make out where it used to be.

I spent a lot of time in Schaumburg and Arlington Heights, and watched a few motorcycle races at Blackhawk Farms in Rockford.

Fox Valley has been my home for 65 years. My Dad would take us to NAS Glenview and we would watch the prop planes take off back in the early 60's and a special treat when one of the jets would show up. Dad was a Commander of our local CAP Civil Air Patrol so we would get on base privileges. We lived in Carpentersville until my Brother was KIA in Vietnam 1967.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,824
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
3 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Who let you out?

Ban the person or Bot that let Cluch_Cargo out of the Brig and back on the Forum

Toxic Potato

President

WOWs Snowflake Alliance

Time Served Sir..... 5nk9Qcl.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
618
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Who let the dog(s) out?

Now he's gonna poop on the carpet.  Dang it!

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,824
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Who let the dog(s) out?

Now he's gonna poop on the carpet.  Dang it!

 

OvDFHrK.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
817
[FOXEH]
Members
3,321 posts
11,856 battles

opposite.jpg.39d9a401a615d6885cbb33ea9dcfc9fd.jpg

You're on the right track @CLUCH_CARGO...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×