Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ocoda

space battleships in regular game ???

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

13
[BRO1]
Members
86 posts
5,768 battles

one word how ???

2018-04-02 (2).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[LOD_2]
Members
263 posts

You can buy the fitting camo for some ships, this changes the apperance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,124
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,120 posts
18,633 battles

Just pay 33$ and you can get one of those camos for your regular ships. Not sure if you can win one from the space containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
618
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
3 minutes ago, Ocoda said:

one word how ???

 

8K Doubloons for the special space camo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[BRO1]
Members
86 posts
5,768 battles

they must not want to sell a ton of them cause i haven't seen this offered yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,295
[HINON]
Members
8,840 posts
4 minutes ago, Ocoda said:

they must not want to sell a ton of them cause i haven't seen this offered yet

 

Just go to the exterior tab of the ship you want to get the camo on like your GK and you will see it there for doubloons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
333 posts
5 battles

Try reading patchnotes for once, the skins are for sale. HOw hard is it to actually READ if you're over the age of 10?

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

Not sure if you can win one from the space containers.

You can't. On purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
109
[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
287 posts
9,608 battles

Just drop thirty three dollars for a new camo so you too can sail, drive, whatever your new spaceship in a naval combat game. Works for me, he's paying the bills for the rest of us so he can be different. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[YEAH]
Members
35 posts
8,165 battles

There is still a chance to get them from space containers.

Haven't heard of it actually happening.

Feel free to post proof if someone actually did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
64
[CASUL]
Members
252 posts
3,440 battles
1 hour ago, mavfin87 said:

8K Doubloons for the special space camo.

 

Calling it a "camo" is actually a bit of an understatement. Camo's are just textures. These types of "camos" are actually whole ship models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles
26 minutes ago, 13bmw13 said:

There is still a chance to get them from space containers.

Haven't heard of it actually happening.

Feel free to post proof if someone actually did it.

nope,  no chance  .      not this time.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,056
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,396 posts
10,165 battles
2 hours ago, Ocoda said:

one word how ???

2018-04-02 (2).png

As others have said you just pay 8K doubloons each in the exterior camo section for them on the ships they are available on. And FWIW that isn't one of the BB's. That is Moskva I think based on the gun layout but I thought it's camo was red???.

The BB's with space camo are GK and Republique. I grabbed them and they look like this...

Republique:

k4Ccyjo.jpg

GK:

mLjMBm0.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,195 posts
3,100 battles
30 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

As others have said you just pay 8K doubloons each in the exterior camo section for them on the ships they are available on. And FWIW that isn't one of the BB's. That is Moskva I think based on the gun layout but I thought it's camo was red???.

The BB's with space camo are GK and Republique. I grabbed them and they look like this...

Republique:

k4Ccyjo.jpg

GK:

mLjMBm0.jpg

Oooh, nice... they look... just like... the... spaceship counterparts... lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

I wonder how they would look on water in port. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,056
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,396 posts
10,165 battles
9 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Oooh, nice... they look... just like... the... spaceship counterparts... lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

I wonder how they would look on water in port. :Smile_teethhappy:

HVUNu7y.jpg

FdmdvUZ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
88
[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
364 posts
17,985 battles

I wonder how soon they are going to come up with Clown camo and how many people would buy it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
650
[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,049 posts
9,289 battles

Just had a Zao with space camo TK my Kronshtadt with torps fired at a BB 15k away. :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,428
[5BS]
Members
4,494 posts
21 minutes ago, Fodder4U said:

Just had a Zao with space camo TK

Oh that suc-

21 minutes ago, Fodder4U said:

my Kronshtadt 

-k; nope, no sympathy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
601
[BWC]
Beta Testers
1,311 posts
5,573 battles
12 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

As others have said you just pay 8K doubloons each in the exterior camo section for them on the ships they are available on. And FWIW that isn't one of the BB's. That is Moskva I think based on the gun layout but I thought it's camo was red???.

 

 

The picture is of a Des Moines with the Galaxy camo/skin applied to it.

 

I got three of the camos because I loved the designs, I wanted a more 'supermodern' look to those warships, and like that I will be able to enjoy these models after the event has passed (and may never return). Others have their own reasons for purchasing or not purchasing these camos, and anyone who really, really can't take different looking ships on the seas but what they think 'should' be there (ignoring the super-modern abilities demonstrated by all ships in the game) can simply disable seeing the alternative camos for themselves. Win-win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,478 battles
1 hour ago, Fodder4U said:

Just had a Zao with space camo TK my Kronshtadt with torps fired at a BB 15k away. :Smile_sad:

And yet, I find this really funny :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[BRO1]
Members
86 posts
5,768 battles
On 4/2/2018 at 7:05 PM, TheNargacuga said:

Try reading patchnotes for once, the skins are for sale. HOw hard is it to actually READ if you're over the age of 10?

Well son i read a lot before giving up and posting my question here in a forum designed to help players get answers to questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×