You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Droul

KAR - Kalypso's Avenging Ravagers is recruiting casual players

3 comments in this topic

[KAR]
Members
2 posts
481 battles

Kalypso's Avenging Ravagers [KAR] is a new clan made up of only 2 of us at the moment but we want more people so we can do clan battles. We are Old and we are casual gamers who like to have fun above all else. I am 50 and my other Commander is 50-something also. We use Discord for voice comms and general chit chat. If you are an old time gamer who likes to play for fun and doesn't pay to win then please give us a look. 

Thanks for your time!

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Beta Testers
109 posts
1,366 battles

A few questions, Droul, if you don't mind:

(a) What time zone are you in, and what is your typical gaming time? I realize clan battles have specified times, but the rest of the game is 24x7.

(b) Will you require clan members to be on the clan discord when playing the game? Opinions about this vary greatly.

(c) Are you trying to increase your personal performance, and if so, how? "Casual" can mean a YOLO approach to WoWS.

(d) What sort of requirements do you have for the clan? Any specific tier of ships required/desired? Any specific win rate and/or WTR required/desired? And specific approach to in-battle chat (is raging OK, or do you want polite folks?)?

(e) Have you considered what will happen when you grow enough to have more 7 people who want to fight in a clan battle. How will you select the people for each CW battle? By who has the best stats? By who has the least participation in CW battles so far? By who has most experience with the core team?

(f) Outside of CW battles, how much emphasis do you place on division fighting? Are you developing any tactical doctrine for various division compositions?

[KAR]
Members
2 posts
481 battles

Lemme see if i can be more specific.

(a) I am in the EST and my friend is in CST

(b) Being in discord is helpful but not required.

(c) didn't even factor in my "personal" performance to be honest...we play to have fun.

(d) Dont have any specific requirements for the clan just that you are not a [edited] and dont be a jerk. And raging in game is pretty useless as this is only a game.

(e) Again didnt even give that much thought as we only have 2  people at the moment...we do not take this more seriously than a game needs...its a game and its supposed to be fun.

(f) If you are on and want to division up with us awesome! and no not developing anything just trying to get a few casual fun mature people to play with.

look...this is a game that we play because its fun to blow crapup...we dont have "strategy meetings" or requirements...we want to play with non toxic folks who are mature and friendly. We arent hard core and dont try to be...we like to play and chat while we game and thought there might be like minded people that we could hang out with.

I hope this helps.