You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Buford_Stank

Lyon credit earning seems really low

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
26 posts
11,187 battles

Been grinding through Lyon and notice whether I have a good, average, or bad game the credits earned by this ship is pathetic.  Maybe the ship cost is higher than normal for T7 but that should be obvious to check.  Not as if I bother to compare.  Its just every game I play in this particular ship is consistently lower earner than comparable T7 BBs.  Anyone else notice the same?

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,601 posts
2,491 battles

Based on what knowledge i have of how credits and exp works, from what i can infer, it sounds like your performance with Lyon is lackluster compared to your performance with other T7 BBs. Because only Premium ships, camouflage and some flags have an affect on credit earnings and that's only in a  positive way. Otherwise, only thing affecting your credit income would be the shells and repair costs/whatever other things you may be running your Lyon.

Members
3,551 posts
6,867 battles

56 battles and 54% WR, she is one of my favourite ships to play just now. But I am using that gift captain with enhanced gunnery and adrenaline, currently a 14-pt captain. Some ships have to have good captain skills to do well in, the Hood as well for example.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,548 posts
3,734 battles

Maybe, just maybe because the fact than the Lyon can spit out 16 shells, it may have a higher total shell cost from the amount of shells expended.

Doubt it can be that drastic but who knows.

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,574 posts
14,010 battles

Tier VII is a very profitable tier, it does not have the costs associated with Tier VIII+.  That said, you need to do well to earn well.