You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Asashio Final Version

62 comments in this topic

[5BS]
Members
4,494 posts

It's not final till it's released. Or lest we bring up KM DD's again.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
44 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

Yup

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,938 posts
6,440 battles

WG: "We want to fix the passive BB play" *releases this ship* "why are BBs playing even more passive now?""

KwSRPaW.jpg  i guarantee BBs will be alot more passive and campy with this thing available to everyone

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,602 posts
14,017 battles
9 hours ago, _RC1138 said:

I thought WG's handling of German DD issues before release was amusing.  What they did was nerf all other DD Lines (Stealth Fire Removal), and voila!  The lack of German DD Stealth Fire window was no longer a problem!

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
2 hours ago, tcbaker777 said:

WG: "We want to fix the passive BB play" *releases this ship* "why are BBs playing even more passive now?""

KwSRPaW.jpg  i guarantee BBs will be alot more passive and campy with this thing available to everyone

Funny thing about it is when it's another class of ship that's  :etc_swear:  BB  player's in game and forum have been known to completely :etc_red_button: in forum I have seen a few propose   doing away with CV's  completely mind you I don't believe they were the only one's proposing this,    So what if someone proposed doing away with  BB's (mind you I don't believe there's a chance in  Hell of either happening)  So that just brings out the question again of how do we deal with camper's and yes  BB  player's are the most common camper's come to think of it camper's aren't the only issue  runner's and hider's are too and again BB player's seem to be the most common offender

Edited by shadowsrmine

Members
1,767 posts
8,068 battles
9 hours ago, _RC1138 said:

There is a big difference between a Premium and a silver ship.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
2 hours ago, tcbaker777 said:

After the weekend and this evening I don't even care anymore. I've come to expect maximum cowardice with over half my team hiding the entire match now.

• Cool 2

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts

PS  I have and drive a BB  once in awhile my  Missouri and occasionally something like the French missions and collection however no one can accuse me of being a camper,runner or hider because if anything  I'm Too Aggressive

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,938 posts
6,440 battles
7 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

PS  I have and drive a BB  once in awhile my  Missouri and occasionally something like the French missions and collection however no one can accuse me of being a camper,runner or hider because if anything  I'm Too Aggressive

congrats, this ship will punish BBs that try to be aggressive

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
26 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

congrats, this ship will punish BBs that try to be aggressive

Not just the  BB,CA  and  DD  too and sometimes not as often as I'd like I admit it's rewarded,   Only been playing a few month's and already have six tier 8's  two tier 9's  one tier 10 and more than few tier 8's 9's 10's researched but not bought yet

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,757 battles

Lol as long as the Deep Water Torps still are not able to damage my CAs and DDs I think I can learn to live with the new ship lol.

And one of my new favorites in BBs the Duke of York has Hydro. So with that soon to be coupled with the Vigilance Skill I should be ok lol. For that matter my Bismarck has Hydro as well.

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
877 posts
7,315 battles
10 hours ago, _RC1138 said:

The forum community seems to forget this lesson about 30 secs after anything new is hinted at...

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,938 posts
6,440 battles
1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

Not just the  BB,CA  and  DD  too and sometimes not as often as I'd like I admit it's rewarded,   Only been playing a few month's and already have six tier 8's  two tier 9's  one tier 10 and more than few tier 8's 9's 10's researched but not bought yet

Asashio's torps only hit BBs and CVs, CAs/CLs and other DDs are immune to them

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
1 hour ago, tcbaker777 said:

Asashio's torps only hit BBs and CVs, CAs/CLs and other DDs are immune to them

I know In fact I planned on hunting any I could find down with my Akizuki  all of a sudden everyone's  running her and Asian  DD's  are scarce

Edited by shadowsrmine

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
1 hour ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

This ship is cancer made manifest. Yet people ***** about CVs nonstop.

Yup and the same happened with the Belfast and Kutuzov  what do you expect it's the flavor of the month,   Funny  A few of the one's screaming the loudest would be asking "What's everyone so excited about it isn't THAT STRONG"  if it happened be a class they liked.................................Say a  BB:Smile_facepalm:  Maybe like the Kronstadt or Alaska

[TF57]
Members
1,238 posts
3,920 battles

If it will make BB players uninstall or quit to other classes so there isn't 5+ BB each game....    ....I'll consider buying it.

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
365 posts
9,161 battles

Think I'll get one to piss off all the BB's and wont give a crap about facing one in my cruisers

• Funny 1

Members
899 posts
6,929 battles
18 hours ago, _RC1138 said:

WG learned their lesson with km dd that's why they require the work in progress sign to be displayed. If they say it's done and no longer needs the WIP sign then it's final. 

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,757 battles
1 hour ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

If it will make BB players uninstall or quit to other classes so there isn't 5+ BB each game....    ....I'll consider buying it.

Lol I already moved from Battleship to Heavy Cruisers and Pocket Battleship... ( oh ok I’ll confess my favorite BBs still are in Heavy use, but CA and DD usuage is rising for me. The BBs I love the most are typically the Fast Battleship or Battlecruiser types, with only few of the Heavy Dreadnaughts thrown in.)

In between WWI and WWII they had one naval conference that restricted available BBs and their production of them. So nations exploited a very nice loophole and went wild with Heavy Cruisers instead, forcing world powers to have to meet again and fix that loophole / oversight they had left the first time around.

Those that cry for BBs to be nerfed into the ground do not realize that if you remove the BBs, there are other options that will quickly take their place...

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,757 battles
4 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

I know In fact I planned on hunting any I could find down with my Akizuki  all of a sudden everyone's  running her and Asian  DD's  are scarce

Forget the Akizuki, if you want real DD killing power use the Mogami with the 15 rapid firing guns... Especially since it sounds like it will be immune to these new DW Torps, plus you get the Cat Fighter, Hydro, 10km rage Torps that can hurt DDs. Trust me enemy DDs are not very happy when Mogami starts killing them, used mine a lot to support allied DDs last Ranked Season.