You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
EyE_dYe_QuIck

Space battles summary page?

22 comments in this topic

[-TKS-]
Members
283 posts
5,552 battles

Is there a summary page for it ?  want to know how many battles I've played . 

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,676 battles
6 minutes ago, EyE_dYe_QuIck said:

Not that I have found.

I've been recording the results on paper.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,329 posts
9,407 battles

Nope no summary.

No statistics.

No grief.

Save your replays if you get something memorable.

For the most part, I'm seeing heavily RNG induced wipe-outs.  This is where everyone on my team gets killed early, and only a couple die on the enemy side.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,952 posts
2,203 battles
55 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I'm seeing heavily RNG induced wipe-outs. 

I'm seeing that too.  I may be terrible, but if RNGesus is truly Lord, then justice must happen.  Where is it?  When do I get to win?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,222 posts
8,400 battles

You probably won't be able to get it ever. There was never a way to get your stats for bathtub boats, though I'm sure mine were terrible.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
285 posts
9,599 battles

Same deal with the Halloween Event. No summary, just mindless, and occasionally good 'teamless', fun. Sorry, I just made that word up. 

Members
1,779 posts
17,360 battles
3 hours ago, EyE_dYe_QuIck said:

Just like scenarios...nada.

Members
47 posts
5,635 battles

It's unfortunate there's no record because except for two or three games games where I've made bonehead mistakes, I've mostly been kicking [edited]and taking names.  I've never played the Des Moines (Galaxy) before; I'm only up to the Baltimore, but I'm having a lot of fun and often finishing number one or two in base XP on my team.  There must be a lot of newbies playing in these battles, because I'm not this good with the Cleveland or the Belfast. 

The games were I've been on the losing side have mostly been because my teammates went into potato mode except for the mistakes I mentioned above.  In one game we had a two to one cap advantage and were ahead by one ship.  I got into an individual battle with another ship and by the time I finished him off we were had lost one of the caps and were down by four ships.  Of course I've also been on the winning side because the other team just fell apart.  In one game in a matter of maybe 30 seconds we went from no losses on either side to having five or six of the enemy team dead.  I bet everyone who has played more than two or three of these space battles has seen some really crazy games.    

[4HIM]
Members
1,703 posts
3,878 battles
5 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

For the most part, I'm seeing heavily RNG induced wipe-outs.  This is where everyone on my team gets killed early, and only a couple die on the enemy side.

^This.  One side or the other gets wiped out.  Don't think I've seen a 'close' game so far.  And it seems very RNG.  In some games, I'll wipe out an enemy in one or two salvos.  In the next, multiple salvos at close rang don't even mar the paint.  But the enemy wipes out myself and the rest of the team.  

Haven't played a whole lot of it.  It's mildly amusing and the Elite XP is nice.  But I haven't played it enough to generate any significant levels of EXP.  

[TF16B]
Members
8,055 posts
16,992 battles
8 hours ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

Not that I have found.

I've been recording the results on paper.

This^^^

Unless you keep track yourself, there’s no stats.

5 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Just like scenarios...nada.

Oddly enough, these seem to be tracked for battle totals...

Randoms + Co-op + Ranked (+Clan Battles? I don’t have any) + Scenario battles = your Total Battles

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[YORHA]
Members
3,244 posts
3 hours ago, BearlyHereBear said:

In a couple of months, I might figure out how to aim in space...:Smile_facepalm:

I gave up on it for exactly this reason.  I noticed it in PT but the live game is even worse.  Last game I played was in one of the cruisers (the one with only AP) .  118 hits on other cruisers.  1,024 damage.

There is enough RNG [edited] in the live game without subjecting myself to this nonsense.    Swing and a miss, WG.

[5BS]
Members
4,483 posts
17 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

I gave up on it for exactly this reason.  I noticed it in PT but the live game is even worse.  Last game I played was in one of the cruisers (the one with only AP) .  118 hits on other cruisers.  1,024 damage.

There is enough RNG [edited] in the live game without subjecting myself to this nonsense.    Swing and a miss, WG.

That's not RNG, that's not knowing how to properly Mino.

Members
1,779 posts
17,360 battles
9 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Oddly enough, these seem to be tracked for battle totals...

Randoms + Co-op + Ranked (+Clan Battles? I don’t have any) + Scenario battles = your Total Battles

Didn't know that...I guess that puts me at 76 scenario battles. Is that overall total anywhere in game or just here in the forums?

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

havn't had problem winning with   gearing.     2 more win and I am done with  it.        its laugh riot when you get so many torp hit from max range of 16km after it hits someone else first  

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,676 battles
10 minutes ago, centarina said:

havn't had problem winning with   gearing.     2 more win and I am done with  it.        its laugh riot when you get so many torp hit from max range of 16km after it hits someone else first  

Had a Space Battle recently where the Reds were in a cluster.  I had blind fired at their cap.  I think 1 of the torpedoes did not find a home.

I'm cash positive and accumulating plenty of Elite Commander XP.  I am playing as many as I can while I can.

[WOLF2]
Alpha Tester
2,208 posts
7,240 battles

I wish there was some stat tracking for space because it feels like i am averaging 2-3x my random average damage in space. Sadly getting wins in a galaxy is more painful than pulling teeth.

Members
1,779 posts
17,360 battles
1 hour ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

I had blind fired at their cap. 

My opening move every battle while capping as soon as they're ready to fire...seems to pay off w/at least I hit 90% of the time & multiple hits about 70% of the time.

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

Yeah, it can be a pain to aim...but once in awhile you get it right...and get a 43k triple citadel head shot on a Norma... :Smile_playing:  

[-TKS-]
Members
283 posts
5,552 battles
12 minutes ago, EmperorMaxwell said:

I wish there was some stat tracking for space because it feels like i am averaging 2-3x my random average damage in space. Sadly getting wins in a galaxy is more painful than pulling teeth.

i do 2x easily but i just attribute that to tier x ships have more damage to give.  had a battle where i hit every enemy ship with a torp in the blue aster. not 1 volley but throughout the game. In random i cant DD and be lucky to have a handful of torp hits. i think space torps are harder to spot .also once you figure out the aiming the BBs in space are deadly can do pretty well in them. the cruisers i find tough to play.

Edited by EyE_dYe_QuIck

[TF16B]
Members
8,055 posts
16,992 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Didn't know that...I guess that puts me at 76 scenario battles. Is that overall total anywhere in game or just here in the forums?

I think just here. My paper record of scenario battles matches the ‘extra battles’ from the list I gave; so I presumed that’s what they were.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet