Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Brock_Samson_39

Looking for clan for remainder of clan wars

7 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Members
11 posts
12,804 battles

I looked through the help wanted adds for a while and thought it would be faster to just post the help available and see if anyone has spots left for clan wars.  I am a little better than average (54% win rate 8K battles) and have all the T10s other than Shima and Z52 for clan wars.  Typically play cruisers and BBs but can take whatever is needed.  I am looking to join up with someone that has space this week to play in and has an active eastern time zone evening contingent of players on NA.

Thanks for looking!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,706 posts
11,320 battles

You are welcome to check us out at the Syndicate, but our season is coming to an end, not probably gonna run many more and couldn't promise you a spot this season.

Members
411 posts

Same deal as SYN with us. We have a dedicated core group to the mode but it’s always a possibility to break in.

We host CB scrimmages against other clans on Mondays and against ourselves and our second clan -RNG- on Tuesdays. Our clan officers actively monitor performance to choose the best possible squad.

Here’s our Discord if you want to check us out: https://discord.gg/6DnDYye

[PIZZA]
Members
11 posts
12,804 battles
9 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You are welcome to check us out at the Syndicate, but our season is coming to an end, not probably gonna run many more and couldn't promise you a spot this season.

Thanks, appreciate the honesty on space availability.

9 hours ago, KonigstigerVII said:

Same deal as SYN with us. We have a dedicated core group to the mode but it’s always a possibility to break in.

We host CB scrimmages against other clans on Mondays and against ourselves and our second clan -RNG- on Tuesdays. Our clan officers actively monitor performance to choose the best possible squad.

Here’s our Discord if you want to check us out: https://discord.gg/6DnDYye

Same as above, I will check you both out post CW if I don't find anyone.

Edited by Brock_Samson_39
clarity.

[VX9]
[VX9]
Beta Testers
192 posts
8,197 battles

If you are looking to join a community and work/grow with a community feel free to check us out at www.vx9.com 

If you are just looking for a temporal deal with a clan for short burst, best of luck with your search and may the wind always be at your back :) 

Members
59 posts
5,306 battles

Hey Brock,

I'm one of the recruiting officers for CUTE. We're a network of 3 clans: CUTER, CUTE, and CUTIE. If you have yet to decide on a new clan, please consider us while you're processing and sifting through the offerings throughout the clan universe. I think you'll find us to be a solid clan for Clan Wars and just for the sake of finding a social network. The cool thing about our family network is that there are promotion possibilities if you start at our lower end and middle end clans; you're never stuck in one clan. Our intention is to have our members progress as players in mechanical skill, mental awareness, and (mostly importantly) game attitude during their stay. Please do find us on our Discord or our forum post found here on this website.

You'll be slotted into CUTIE based on paper statistics, but during the live division testing there's a chance of entering CUTE. It has been done many times with our applicants.

If you do decide to see what we're about please click on the Discord link provided and visit our recruitment channel, posting your wows-numbers page; we'll find a time to do a division test thereafter. Me or another officer can handle the process in a timely fashion forward.

I look forward to potentially seeing you. If you have questions hop on Discord or even respond to our forum post in Clan Recruitment.

Cassin

[SCREW]
Members
30 posts
5,693 battles

SCREW would love to have you.  Come check us out at discord.gg/3mxBMRX

Sign in to follow this