You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Katakoyzenos1012

Un fair team work

41 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
1,167 battles

this game is [edited] up. move your ships on the other side of the map and leave me alone and when I am in team member you leave the same. how can you play fair if all the ships are not attracted like mine by all the red team,

• Funny 2

[-BRS-]
Members
877 posts
7,315 battles
12 minutes ago, Katakoyzenos1012 said:

this game is [edited] up. move your ships on the other side of the map and leave me alone and when I am in team member you leave the same. how can you play fair if all the ships are not attracted like mine by all the red team,

This rant... makes no sense.

• Cool 1

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,601 posts
2,491 battles

I’m trying to understand whatever your saying but it’s flying over my head like Des Moines shells over a island.

• Cool 1

Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles
7 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

Oh it does to me. S/he is noting that the team does not care about much as a team. Welcome to random battles where the dross is mixed in with the stellar willy-nilly. Result? 30% battles a sure loss as soon as it starts; 30% a win a soon as it starts... the rest dependent upon player skill either side. Biggest problem this game has in my view and MM should set up matches based on individual WR on that particular ship (not overall!).

Members
4,442 posts
6,143 battles
8 minutes ago, Acaibaero said:

Your point is lost in translation.

He is mad...angry. Simple. :Smile_popcorn:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,148 posts
8,762 battles
22 minutes ago, Katakoyzenos1012 said:

Looking at your average damage, kill to death, and survival rate it looks like you are yolo'ing and getting killed really early. drop back to tier 1 and work on surviving while still causing damage. Also work on your shooting, your hit rate is low.

9 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

I think he is complaining about getting focused.

Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles
3 minutes ago, BaronVonTom said:

Can I have some of what he is smoking?  PLEASE!

lol, passes the bong.

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
Members
645 posts
659 battles

If I've understood you correctly, you keep ending up alone and quickly killed. If you aren't shooting, you should be watching your mini map to see what everyone is doing. If you end up off on your own, that's on you for not watching what's happening. It happens a lot to me still, but I can easily correlate it to being hyper focused on shooting stuff instead of seeing where I should be headed.

• Cool 3

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,192 battles
33 minutes ago, Katakoyzenos1012 said:

Is Yoda drunk is that what I just read?

[WORX]
Members
1,634 posts
12,682 battles

The way I understood it, Win rate is crap because no matter what, There are just going to be games that are unwinnable regardless of the Win rate stat. Even in tier X, BBs still dont understand what to do in domination mode. As a result, you have BBs potatoing the match and he is frustrated. Rightfully so but hey as long as your having fun, we will keep on login on and colluding with the Russians. Because Its fun shooting stuff up cheers!

• Cool 2

[WOLF6]
Members
1,785 posts
4,804 battles
27 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Oh it does to me. S/he is noting that the team does not care about much as a team. Welcome to random battles where the dross is mixed in with the stellar willy-nilly. Result? 30% battles a sure loss as soon as it starts; 30% a win a soon as it starts... the rest dependent upon player skill either side. Biggest problem this game has in my view and MM should set up matches based on individual WR on that particular ship (not overall!).

By this you mean solo WR in a particular ship? So divisioning would be excluded?

Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles
Just now, Thornir said:

By this you mean solo WR in a particular ship? So divisioning would be excluded?

Yes I meant individual ship not overall WR. and divisions? Good question have not even thought about it.

Beta Testers
1,288 posts
3,583 battles

I am confused as to what is going on here. One should not go off by themselves to any part of the map unless it is a destroyer who is scouting. Destroyers are an important part of the game we just need some balance restored. Cruisers should support their battleships who are capping and vice versa. Was in a game in my North Carolina team started going toward the cap and then backed off after seeing two enemy ships. It was on that map where the C cap is full of islands I went in there because there was a destroyer there already. Destroyer runs away I go in and kill a New Orleans who was in the cap and I scare off the reds. Then I take out half of a red destroyers health and then die miraculously my team moves in after I am already dead. I wonder what would happen if teammates supported each other instead of running off when there is only a cruiser and a dd in a cap with tons of cover. It's times like those that I wish I was in ranked battles again. It's too bad wargaming runs this battle format rarely in World of Warships. 

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles

Any sense or logic in that post just flew over anyone and probably everyone's heads who reads this post as if it was firing out of Gearing's guns. 

Be careful to not shoot down any satellites 

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,932 posts
6,435 battles
1 hour ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

Y4Oj3Cl.gif

+1 for a perfect meme reaction

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts
1 hour ago, Katakoyzenos1012 said:

this game is.. <fib>. (end of sentence).

Move your ships (other players on his team) on (to) the other side of the map (possible lemming train).

Thereby, leave him alone. When I am in team member (div) you leave the same (abandon them as well).

How can you play (call it) fair... 

If all the ships are not attracted like mine (the rest of the team does not attract the reds to them as his ship does). 

TL;DR

It isn't fair... team lemming trains to the other side of the map, leaving him alone. It happens even when he divs... it can't be fair because the reds don't fire on the team like they do him/her. 

Members
1,235 posts
20,591 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

I think he is complaining about getting focused.

I think so too.   Look, you're going to get focused unless you're way at the back.  You just have to have a plan to evade and minimize the damage if you're going to play aggressively.  If you've a team that can take advantage of you being focused by 2 or more ships, and you can maybe lead the enemy away

from contested areas.  Lots of things you can do depending on they type of ship you're in.

[-BRS-]
Members
877 posts
7,315 battles
2 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

this game is.. <fib>. (end of sentence).

Move your ships (other players on his team) on (to) the other side of the map (possible lemming train).

Thereby, leave him alone. When I am in team member (div) you leave the same (abandon them as well).

How can you play (call it) fair... 

If all the ships are not attracted like mine (the rest of the team does not attract the reds to them as his ship does). 

TL;DR

It isn't fair... team lemming trains to the other side of the map, leaving him alone. It happens even when he divs... it can't be fair because the reds don't fire on the team like they do him/her. 

I hereby dub thee... the "Forumite whisperer."

• Funny 1