Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Max0017

Clans

7 comments in this topic

[I-F]
Members
43 posts
4,518 battles

I requested and was accepted in a Clan........tonight I went to the clan battle but I did not have a tier X ship so I was denied entry........how do you get out of a clan if you cannot participate??

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts

WG gives you T10 ships for rent. Why didn't you ask your clan?

[-SF-]
Members
69 posts
4,978 battles

Give them a chance, however if it doesnt work,

On your in game clans tab, click on the clan tag/name, a drop down menu will appear including "leave clan"

Members
2,092 posts
8,095 battles

Play a game in any T8 or higher ship and WG will give you three rental T10s to use in CBs. If you dont have any T8 or higher ships then your only option is to get your hands on one (preferably grinding a tech tree line instead of buying a premium). Otherwise you're out of luck if you want to play CBs. 

1 hour ago, ship29710 said:

how do you get out of a clan if you cannot participate??

If you mean "how do you leave" then you go to the clan tab next to your profile tab in your port, and next to the clan name there should be a dropdown menu with an option to leave your clan

[I-F]
Members
43 posts
4,518 battles

OK thankyou..........I checked further in to the clan I joined and they are mostly from Australia and play 11 pm to daylight  EST....thanks again.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,353 battles

You need a t8 boat to unlock rentals, but really you shouldn't go into a clan battle with a rental, you need a t10 you are comfortable with. With less than 1k battles, you are probably still in need of learning some game mechanics. Might be a couple more seasons before you're ready. Also... researching a clan, maybe hanging out and getting to know some of them before you join is a good idea.

[-TKS-]
Members
286 posts
5,606 battles

not to mention rentals don't come with captains either .  I guess you could have a 19pt cpt. 

Sign in to follow this