Ricky_Racer

I want to report a player

22 comments in this topic

[-V-]
Members
217 posts
808 battles

I don't appreciate, when a player says things in chat, especially about my mother. I really want, and believe players like this, are bad for the game and the community.

What is the proper way of reporting players like this?

I have a screen shot.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,127 posts
10,000 battles

Someone in a match with me started a political discussion around thier dissatisfaction with Finland's activities as regarding the EU, and a lot of back and forth ensued. I observed in chat that the OP's mom was a Finland. If I was out of line, I apologize, as I think of Finland as actually a sovereign state, rather than someone's rather large (by square kilometers), mother.

[-GPS-]
[-GPS-]
Members
10 posts
4,113 battles
21 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Go to support and submit a ticket.

Completely meaningless. I had someone threaten to [edited] (defile) and kill my mother and sent a ticket. Absolutely nothing done at all. I realize it's an empty threat and he's probably a 13 year old pleasuring himself with old copies of JP Penny's catalogs, but in this day crap like that should not be ignored. I'm not naive enough to believe he'd be perma-banned, although there should be serious consideration of that, but a 3 day ban is sickening reasonable. Yet, nothing at all. I get a response, we've investigated and taken action based on our policies. I interpret that to mean threats of [edited] and murder and acceptable under WG's policies. It's shameful. 

EDIT: I cannot even type R.A.P.E. in this forum, but someone can threaten that and get nothing. Even more shameful. 

Edited by rckytop
WG sucks.
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Members
587 posts

REASON #2487 WHY CHAT should be banned.

BIG Bootie Finish Women

Can the Europeans whether they are north, south or in or out of the EU just get along?  They come into our polite, serene and very cordial North American server and force interruptions in the game as players have to look up issues raised in chat.

Such as:

Do all Finish women have big booties?

Can Finish women immigrate to North America or are they banned due to Trump not liking big bootie women?  (Big Bootie Ban)

The Randumb game just about ends as ships crash into Islands due to awol Captains. WOWs....make the NA server great again and only allow Flamu and hot Finish women to play.

GET RID OF CHAT IN RANDUMB GAMES!!!

Edited by Toxic_Potato
  • Bad 3

[-V-]
Members
217 posts
808 battles
16 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

Someone in a match with me started a political discussion around thier dissatisfaction with Finland's activities as regarding the EU, and a lot of back and forth ensued. I observed in chat that the OP's mom was a Finland. If I was out of line, I apologize, as I think of Finland as actually a sovereign state, rather than someone's rather large (by square kilometers), mother.

1st. It wasn't you I am talking about.

BUT. I hope you're not saying, and by your excuse, just because someone comes out and apologizes for doing something they shouldn't have, should get you "off the hook" or make what you did "over-looked" and where by you would go "unpunished" ...... it would be like, "OFFICER, I KNOW RUNNING A STOP SIGN IS WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, BUT .... bla bla bla" ..... doesn't mean you should go without getting a ticket.

:cap_wander_2:

If a player knows, which we all do, doing something is wrong, and yet they go ahead and do it anyways, then they should face the consequences of their actions.

Now. Back to my post.

32 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Go to support and submit a ticket.

Thank you.

• Boring 1

[-V-]
Members
217 posts
808 battles
12 minutes ago, rckytop said:

Completely meaningless. I had someone threaten to [edited] (defile) and kill my mother and sent a ticket. Absolutely nothing done at all. I realize it's an empty threat and he's probably a 13 year old pleasuring himself with old copies of JP Penny's catalogs, but in this day crap like that should not be ignored. I'm not naive enough to believe he'd be perma-banned, although there should be serious consideration of that, but a 3 day ban is sickening reasonable. Yet, nothing at all. I get a response, we've investigated and taken action based on our policies. I interpret that to mean threats of [edited] and murder and acceptable under WG's policies. It's shameful. 

EDIT: I cannot even type R.A.P.E. in this forum, but someone can threaten that and get nothing. Even more shameful. 

It may be meaningless in your eyes, and I hope it isn't, but since I am fairly new to the game, and nothing is done to players who go about doing things that are stated in the rules they should not be doing, where-by management "turns their heads on players doing these type of infractions" then this game is not for me.

Personally, I hope this isn't the case.

• Boring 1

[-V-]
Members
217 posts
808 battles
2 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

*Checks the date*

*sighs*

Moves along...

bye bye

• Boring 1

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
339 posts
6,537 battles

You know, I love to watch a good drama in the chats every now and then... but how the heck did you two get to such a topic as to be talking about one another's mother?

I take it one of you initiated the conversation in some way, then it progressed from there.

Rule #1 of enjoying a game with chat enabled: Don't respond to random craptalkers unless you are emotionally stable enough to shrug that crap off.

If you have a problem with someone talking smack, MUTE them before you get to going back and forth in an argument (unless you really just want to argue back) and Report them. ...this is optional, but you can even pity the sorry sobs for taking this game that seriously.

It's not War Gaming's job to mend hurt feelings and disagreements between two people; especially those in support (hell, they wont even let me have control of the clan I created). As long as the threats are empty and you don't have to fear that this random person, in some random part of the world, is actually able to follow through on the threat (in which case; just call the cops) just ignore them. The likely hood of you ever getting in the same match with that person is low enough you'll not have to deal with them ever again. <what's better, if you do end up in a match again and the he/she (lets be PC too) "It"continues to start stuff with you, keep a record of it. WG isn't going to ban someone for calling your mom fat or something that one time but will more than likely act for repeat offenders with lengthy rap sheets.

Edited by Levits
  • Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,930 posts
1 hour ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

DD8F4812-7E2F-4148-BBDB-CD4659788C67.jpeg

This and a perma Bann isn't too much for either  type of abuse

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,257 battles
2 hours ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

DD8F4812-7E2F-4148-BBDB-CD4659788C67.jpeg

Fail meme due to spelling error.

• Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,257 battles
1 hour ago, Levits said:

You know, I love to watch a good drama in the chats every now and then... but how the heck did you two get to such a topic as to be talking about one another's mother?

There are some idiots who apparently think that mothers are perfectly acceptable targets for humor.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,167 battles
3 hours ago, Ricky_Racer said:

I don't appreciate, when a player says things in chat, especially about my mother. I really want, and believe players like this, are bad for the game and the community.

I have a screen shot.

Meh you could just laugh at them I mean cmon how can you not laugh at someone on the internet saying naughty things about others mothers that's just complete loserville lol

• Bad 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,257 battles
18 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

You are just a big meannny!

Devilfish, for a moment, I thought I read "meannny" to read "meme-ny", which would have been a hilarious mis-spelling, given my post on your meme. :Smile_teethhappy:

For what it's worth, people need to recognize that sometimes mis-spellings can be humorous as all hell!

[ARRGG]
Members
4,672 posts
7,498 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

Devilfish, for a moment, I thought I read "meannny" to read "meme-ny", which would have been a hilarious mis-spelling, given my post on your meme. :Smile_teethhappy:

For what it's worth, people need to recognize that sometimes mis-spellings can be humorous as all hell!

Yea I’m blaming spell checker on my screwups, yer obviously much quicker than me picking that meanny up .. kinda missed that one also .. he he :)

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,257 battles
20 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Yea I’m blaming spell checker on my screwups, yer obviously much quicker than me picking that meanny up .. kinda missed that one also .. he he :)

Actually, Devil, when I first wrote that post with "meme-ny", I first wrote it "memeny", which if you look at it closely could also be misread as "m-enemy".  But I didn't want that confusion, so I changed it to "meme-ny" to make it clear I was talking about memes.

Members
587 posts

Let them settle this disagreement in THUNDERDOME!!!!!!

Immediately following the game kill yer mamma and mamma said knock you out are tranported to a Cap they cannot leave until one ship is sunk.  NO RULES talk all the smack, junk and Finnish you want. 

Loser has their ship turn pink wearing short shorts and suspenders and big lady sunglasses ....slightly homophobic...but game is Russian so....

Members
27 posts
21 hours ago, Ricky_Racer said:

I have a screen shot.

I wouldn't be the person to say that  because I used to be very mean to other players, and I fed on the enjoyment of pissing people off.  Anyway, there are always going to be rude people like my old self. Please don't let that bother you. Let's forgive and forget, then have another good game in the world of warships.