Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Labedoyere

Elite Commander XP ?

12 comments in this topic

[-V1-]
Members
156 posts
5,687 battles

Hello

I now have my 1st 19 point captain and i see that i have some elite commander xp....I see some test in the lower left of the screen telling me this...But i cannot see what i can do with it.  What do i do to give this to another captain or convert it to whatever i can do with it.  Thanks

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles

Select any captain (as if spending their skill points). Now look at their protrait, and you'll see on their xp bar a small button. Push it, and you'll see that you can spend the elite commander xp to train the captain.

Basically you can use elite commander xp on any captain, as if that captain had earned it.

Edited by FleetAdmiral_Assassin

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Elite Captain Exp is used for any captain any ship you have. You need to have enough ECE to make a full point advance to use it. Combined with any actual Captain exp on the ship capt you select to

6 minutes ago, Labedoyere said:

Hello

I now have my 1st 19 point captain and i see that i have some elite commander xp....I see some test in the lower left of the screen telling me this...But i cannot see what i can do with it.  What do i do to give this to another captain or convert it to whatever i can do with it.  Thanks

it.

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,661 posts
14,042 battles
2 minutes ago, Labedoyere said:

Hello

You use those Elite Commander XPs towards another non-19pt captain of your choice, to speed up their advancement.

Go to your captain and click on him and you'll see a + button.

9Dt0J0f.jpg

Hit the + button for Accelerated Commander Training and you can use Elite Commander XP AND FreeXP to speed up the training.  A confirmation screen shows up where you have a choice of how many Captain Pts you want to accelerate to. 

dXC2VbQ.jpg

Be very careful in this window and pay attention to the costs.  The top one is Elite Cmdr XP, the bottom is FreeXP.  The game will take from your stock of Elite Cmdr XP first, but if you run out for the desired amount of Captain Points to jump to, then it will take away from your FreeXPs.

It's pretty big thing to get your first 19pt captain, because from that point, those Elite Cmdr XP start piling up, and you start getting more and more and more 19pt captains.

[-V1-]
Members
156 posts
5,687 battles

But.....those extra points cannot go to another ship from another country.... Right ?

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
350 posts
9,149 battles
3 minutes ago, Labedoyere said:

But.....those extra points cannot go to another ship from another country.... Right ?

they can, also can be used to respec captains

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
4 minutes ago, Labedoyere said:

Any Ship any captain any nation

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Sure can.  You can take Ship X from Nation Y, and use the Elite Captain XP it generates for any captain on any ship, or even on a captain in reserve, if you go into the personal file, I think.

[-V1-]
Members
156 posts
5,687 battles

A new question about the same type of transaction

For a cap training i have the total is 189000 and so far he has earned 15,966..So that leave a balance of 173,034 till his next point

I have 108,866 Elite Commander XP at the moment

The way i am seeing it is that i cannot just put the Elite pts towards a new point at this time and for me to pull it off i would have to use some of my free xp points. Do i always have to have the full amount of ELite Points for me to help the capt along and just add more to his total later or am i forced to use the free ex points to make up the difference ?

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,661 posts
14,042 battles

A new question about the same type of transaction

For a cap training i have the total is 189000 and so far he has earned 15,966..So that leave a balance of 173,034 till his next point

I have 108,866 Elite Commander XP at the moment

The way i am seeing it is that i cannot just put the Elite pts towards a new point at this time and for me to pull it off i would have to use some of my free xp points. Do i always have to have the full amount of ELite Points for me to help the capt along and just add more to his total later or am i forced to use the free ex points to make up the difference ?

The game will allow you to advance to the next captain point IF you have the appropriate amount of Elite Capt XP and enough FreeXP to make up the difference.  You can't just spend Elite Capt XP and not FreeXP to make up the shortfall, it doesn't have that option.  See my pictures in post number 4.  That's why I said to be very careful in that confirmation window, because it will dip into your FreeXP pool if Elite Capt XP doesn't cover it all.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[-V1-]
Members
156 posts
5,687 battles

ok.....I was wondering it i could put a large chunk towards the point now and the rest in the future. But it doesnt look like to can add elite here and there.....Its either the whole amount of elite and if not it will then go to the free xp....thanks

Sign in to follow this