You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
knightfaII

Chilled, semi-competitive clan look for new members!

24 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles

ShipyardJunkies.png.f2bdbef77c94e92ec12022f660d5be57.png

SYJ is recruiting!! Come join a Fun, Chilled, Friendly group of people with a competitive edge, unlock the perks and discounts that comes with a upgraded base, don't let your oil go to waste. Looking for experienced players to grow the clan. Only requirement's are you be active and have at least 1 Tier 8 ship. Please submit your applications, in game clan tag is SYJ, send me a message here, or visit our websitehttp://www.shipyardjunkies.com. Looking forward to meeting all who apply. Discord required!

SYJ'S mission is:
                                                    - To build a community that prides itself on understanding " Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships!"
                                                    - Provide fun and engaging content for our members.
                                                    - Effectively Coordinate activities across all games in which we participate.
                                                    - Most importantly, have fun!  That's what we're all here for, right?

What SYJ is looking for in a recruit:
                                                   - Friendly, good natured players with a genuine interest in advancing their own personal skills and the goals of the organization.
                                                   - Strong self-discipline, maturity and respect for others. (If you have a childish mind and a childish mouth, we have no place for you).
                                                   - An overt willingness to go "above and beyond" to help the clan, the game, and the individual members improve and be successful.
                                                   - A keen interest in the history behind the ships and the conflicts in which they participated.
                                                   - A strong sense of "team" and personal investment in our motto "Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean!".
Edited by knightfaII

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
9 posts
3,999 battles

Hi there. I'll send an application. I am looking for a clan that wants to do some cw and has active members looking to div with me. I'm in Pacific time and I am familiar with discord

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles

Thank you DC your app has been approved, welcome aboard

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles

now recruiting for season 3 of clan battles. 2 teams to fill!

Requirements: 

Officers- 5000 Battles, 54%WR, 500 Tier X Battles

Atlantic Fleet- 2500 Battles, 50%WR and 2 Tier X's

Pacific Fleet- 1000 Battles, 45%WR and 1 Tier VIII 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,259 posts
10,498 battles
On 4/1/2018 at 1:44 PM, knightfaII said:

SYJ'S mission is:

- To build a community that prides itself on understanding ............................................
                                                    - Provide fun and engaging content for our members.
                                                    - Effectively Coordinate activities across all games in which we participate.
                                                    - Most importantly, have fun!  That's what we're all here for, right?  (TSG4 recently updated this one)

What SYJ is looking for in a recruit:
                                                   - Friendly, good natured players with a genuine interest in advancing their own personal skills and the goals of the organization.
                                                   - Strong self-discipline, maturity and respect for others. (If you have a childish mind and a childish mouth, we have no place for you).
                                                   - An overt willingness to go "above and beyond" to help the clan, the game, and the individual members improve and be successful.
                                                   - A keen interest in the history behind the ships and the conflicts in which they participated.
                                                   - A strong sense of "team" and personal investment in our motto ....................................................

Oh, WOW.... I WANNA join *THIS* clan!!  It sounds EXACTLY like the main page of my current clan's website that was formed way back on 23 Apr 2017!!  http://www.tsg4.org/ 

It must be a really solid, well thought-out organization!!   

lmbo.... I am flattered that you liked my words so much that you copied them exactly!    <blushing>

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

• Funny 1
  • Bad 3

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,397 battles
4 hours ago, Nocona said:

Oh, WOW.... I WANNA join *THIS* clan!!  It sounds EXACTLY like the main page of my current clan's website that was formed way back on 23 Apr 2017!!  http://www.tsg4.org/ 

lmbo.... I am flattered that you liked my words so much that you copied them exactly!    <blushing>

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

LOL-Trol-Face.gif

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles

Sad people with their  sad delusions 

Edited by knightfaII

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles
14 hours ago, Nocona said:

WOW! So First who is TSG4? oh I found you guys, at the bottom

2nd why would I want to take something from a bottom tier clan? Squall really?

3rd, so a barley relevant clan with a piss poor player for a leader (45%WR) thinks I took there recruitment post, Pathetic!

Hay Nocona I think I have a spot on my second team if you want to jump to a better clan!

• Bad 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles

also want to point this out (Nocona A posted Feb 27, 18 ) you posted yours on your site on this date. I have used this for a year now so who stole who!

Edited by knightfaII

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles
16 hours ago, Nocona said:

Gee its almost like we are trying to recruit dedicated members. Ever think that we should set standards for a clan and maybe not encourage [edited] to join? Ya know its not dishonest to try to get good players to join...

Never mind, your too much of a dimwit. Guess an IQ requirement isnt on your list:Smile_smile:

• Bad 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,259 posts
10,498 battles
2 hours ago, knightfaII said:

WOW! So First who is TSG4? oh I found you guys, at the bottom

2nd why would I want to take something from a bottom tier clan? Squall really?

3rd, so a barley relevant clan with a piss poor player for a leader (45%WR) thinks I took there recruitment post, Pathetic!

Hay Nocona I think I have a spot on my second team if you want to jump to a better clan!

Speaks rather lowly of your personal character when you attack me directly and never did the same to you.

Secondly, we are not stat-w-h-o-r-e-s and don't give a flippin f@kk about WR. Most of mine is from early days of WoWs when trying to learn the game. 

Thirdly, I never berated your clan... merely indicated that you stole my words (plagiarism).  I wrote them and it is my cheeky @sshatery comment about the "childish mind and childish mouth"

Be a man and own-up to the fact that you didn't write it yourself.  Not attacking you, just wanting you to give credit where due... that's all.  Don't be a [edited].  

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles

again ill point out that on your website  you posted this on 2-27-18, I first started using this in January of last year and by my math was 3 months before you started your clan. so are you saying your site is giving false info? And yes you are speaking low of me and my clan mates 

Edited by knightfaII

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles

oh and other then your website you have NEVER posted this in the forums or anywhere else, so before 2/18 there is no trace of this in your forum post or your website.

care to explain? or am I just making this up?

plagiarism is defined as infringement of copyright, do you hold a copyright on this mission statement? No, I might tomorrow. its really cheap.

Edited by knightfaII

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,259 posts
10,498 battles

We had to create a new website at the end of February of this year and copy everything over from the old one.  The original site was created in May of 2017.  Https://tsg4.enjin.com/  is the original site.

Pointing out a truth is not an attack on an individual... it is merely calling attention to their actions.  If you wish to see me get nasty and actually attack you or another member on here, then by all means continue with your present line of rationale and accusations. 

You are just pissed because your plagiarism got spotted and you got called-out about it.  

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles

:Smile_facepalm: Let's be real honest here, what are you going to do? Hmmm? Nothing you can do from what I see. This is my post you get to rowdy or to inflammatory and we can see what happens. But ill warn you, you don't know me and you don't know who I know. so go ahead and get nasty, I beg you.

The more you keep on and I will copyright the statement and make you take it off your site, how's that sound.

And what is this anyway I have used this for well over a year and now your going to say something? I think you got called out by someone and now have to save face, its ok I forgive you.

so have your self a great day/night and ill see you on the battlefield:cap_cool:.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,259 posts
10,498 battles

To have been born in 1982, you are certainly childish and have no balls.... and you clearly lack a spine and have an inability to man-up.  Your copy/pasting got busted... suck it up buttercup and learn how to own your actions like a real man should.

Instead of discussing it like a normal adult, you reel back and attack like an upset, offended little spoiled child.  truly pathetic that you can't own the truth when someone points it out to you.  Had you simply (and I repeat SIMPLY) acknowledged that you copied what I wrote, all would have been done and over... but you'd rather react like a peurile neanderthal.

I have nothing further to say since it is pointless to have a battle of wits with an unarmed and dishonest imbecile.  Again, I'm flattered that you thought so much of what I wrote that you used my words.  Imitation truly is the highest form of flattery.  

So, agreed.... see you on the battlefield.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,879 battles

It's spelled PUERILE not PEURILE, they make spell check for people learning big words. At least you got Neanderthal right. 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,259 posts
10,498 battles

typing in a rush... bleh... it happens

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles
On 4/30/2018 at 9:41 PM, Nocona said:

Speaks rather lowly of your personal character when you attack me directly and never did the same to you.

Secondly, we are not stat-w-h-o-r-e-s and don't give a flippin f@kk about WR. Most of mine is from early days of WoWs when trying to learn the game. 

Thirdly, I never berated your clan... merely indicated that you stole my words (plagiarism).  I wrote them and it is my cheeky @sshatery comment about the "childish mind and childish mouth"

Be a man and own-up to the fact that you didn't write it yourself.  Not attacking you, just wanting you to give credit where due... that's all.  Don't be a [edited].  

Personal character? Who is the one berating a clan on their own recruitment page? You dont see us on your site stinking things up do ya? 

Also, you aren't allowed to say the word 'the' anymore because I said it first. Because that's plagiarism by your definition right? Anything vaguely similar to anything I have ever said is plagiarism? Please correct me if I am wrong