Sign in to follow this  
pappadude

Frozen Game

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
388 battles

Using IPad Air, WOWS Blitz app is stuck on the AP training, tried to step up to level 3 Battleship.  Training sim starts, but freezes, can do anything!  Help WOWS!

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,760 battles

Have you tried restarting your iPad by holding down  power button and home buttons at same time unto il you see a screen appear with the Apple logo on it? ( doing this is like restarting your computer) also check your WiFi connection and preferable be on WiFi instead of Cell Towers. Also make sure you have some skate memory soace on iPad.

If you do / did all of these things then we can move onto possibility of game bug or something.

Members
19 posts
2,837 battles
7 hours ago, Clemsonkid01 said:

My game keeps crashing every time i get into a battle and ive tryed everything. What do i do?

I have been having numerous issues too, including a kick to the log in screen (which appears to be an old game server related issue that has been around since November) when I hit "battle."  Other issues in game too.  I have been trying various things on my end to keep the game playable. 

I cannot say for sure if  any this works, but some of these things are looking like it helps:  Run all of the application files for the game in "administrator mode."  There should be 4 files listed as "application" type.  Right click them, and go into their properties, click the check box that applies. 

Turn off mini map transparency.  In game map settings (gear symbol at the top corner of the mini map in game) move the slider bar till your map has a solid color background.  

One of those things appears to have helped my situation. I will test it more later today, but maybe you can try this too. 

Sign in to follow this