You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

13 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,731 battles

Hi all

Yes dark times are upon here us here at the forum, gone are the days when trolling flourished and this was a place of diversity where ranters and trolls would be posting side by side in harmony.

But things began to change when the patch nerfs had begun first IJN DD nerfs this began the rumblings then the BBs bitched about almost anything, sky cancer, stealth fire, this list was endless.

The ranters seeing blood in the water made there move, rants on the forum escalated tenfold, " the removal of open water stealth fire  ranters screamed ",  "BB's camping ", " tier 5 match making " , " invincible paper Russian ships" " or some kid crying about not handling the game and uninstalling every second day"  cried the rants.

So many week in week out drowning out the trolls that dared to post on the forum but WG turned a blind eye to cries of the few who spoke out against tirade of rants.

Soon trolling became a dying art barely noticed by the masses on the forum as WG continued there buffing patches giving the rants a open book.

When I first came to this forum I remember reading tales of great trolling posts that ran for page after page that never ended and forumites talking about great trolls that roamed these forums.

I myself have been drawn into the firestorm of ranting these past several months due to machination's of the patches we have received.

When was the last time we had decent submarine troll post that lasted longer than 10 pages, what about Imperator Nikolai I troll or even a Atlanta trolling about flame throwing parties, Kamikaze k or Shima's trolling about seal clubbing seem non existent these days, the last half decent troll was some guy asking for buffs to Guilio Cesare which fizzled out sadly.

Yes dark days it seems our great trolls have seem to have moved on to greener pastures and other games.

@NeutralState a well respected and regular forum member wrote a sad but telling post on this very type of subject just recently which moved me.

Its time forum members to stand up and be counted and demand that WG restore this great forum to its glory days, so WG I challenge you end the bias, BUFF TROLLING and NERF RANTING. :Smile_izmena:

#MAKETROLLINGGREATAGAIN

regards

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 5
  • Angry 1

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,731 battles
5 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

but is this a rant or a troll?

quite possible both :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[BNAF]
Members
12 posts
917 battles

I have read your post three times and i think you want to complain about something but your mind is clogged with words of the day . Websters unabridged would help you in your quest for literacy.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,731 battles

first thank you for posting and replying your opinion and your entitled to do so, and yes there are many things I want to say in this post which I have said to the best of my ability in a humorous way however if you cannot seem to figure out what I'm trying to say then I cant help you.

cheers

Edited by tm63au

Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles

FAIR DINKUM!

[when I wake up more I'll perhaps respond to this properly--make a great band name tho' eh? The Trolls]

[WGA]
Administrator
660 posts
249 battles

As this does not seem to be gameplay related we're going to need to close it.