Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

Musashi's Performing Really Well

8 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,051 battles

People [edited] on Musashi being a meme and too "gimick" and not worth the fxp like Missouri. But stats show that even with the accuracy being nerfed and shittier reload. Musashi's avg damage is almost the same as Yamato.

[RKLES]
Members
7,111 posts
8,758 battles

Yeah it’s like Duke of York and King George V, people are hateful torwards the DOY even though it still  is great performer.

Same seems to be true with Musashi and Yamato, while Yamato may be better on paper, still does not mean Musashi can’t pull off great scores as well.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,965 posts
12,479 battles

Musashi and Yamato have the same ROF.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

Where do you get your numbers from? People tell me stuff like warships.today is unreliable all the time. Do I believe them? I dunno.

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
1 hour ago, NeutralState said:

People [edited] on Musashi being a meme and too "gimick" and not worth the fxp like Missouri. But stats show that even with the accuracy being nerfed and shittier reload. Musashi's avg damage is almost the same as Yamato.

I dont remember anybody ever saying it was a bad ship. Its just not as universal or efficient as Missouri. 

The ship itself is just a Yamato with worse dispersion, so many just dont see the point of having another Yamato in their collection.

Edited by Ulthwey

Members
8,065 posts
17,032 battles
1 hour ago, Ulthwey said:

The ship itself is just a Yamato with worse dispersion, so many just dont see the point of having another Yamato in their collection.

Like a few other premiums, (Mikasa, Marblehead, Prinz Eugen,) you get it because of the name/history/something else...

Mikasa; because I’ve actually been to Yokosuka and seen the real one.

Marblehead; because of its epic journey home from the Pacific after the collapse of ABDA in 1942.

Musashi; because I never wanted a Yamato; (or a Hipper,) but like Prinz Eugen, always said I would get a Musashi if it came out; and because pre-refit 1942 configuration.

[CUTE]
Members
5,157 posts
3,432 battles
3 hours ago, Elegant_Winter said:

Where do you get your numbers from? People tell me stuff like warships.today is unreliable all the time. Do I believe them? I dunno.

Here is a good site to get info. Once you get used to where you need to go to get the good stuff it's all there.

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/index.html

Mushy is 1.5k damage behind Yammy currently, and their hit is 1.5 % difference as well. Mushy holds a +5% WR advantage though.

Edited by Canadatron
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
14,379 posts
10,239 battles

Musashi would have been sad with 35s reload and 1.8 sigma, but it has 30s reload, so it's really only the inaccuracy which is sad.

Sign in to follow this