Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

What should I do with my free XP?

8 comments in this topic

Members
207 posts
4,253 battles

I'm currently considering both the nelson and skipping the Izumo and going straight to the Yamato. Any advise? The Yammy would be my second Tier X BB. MY main motivation is a fun ship to play so that's high on my priority list.

[RKLES]
Members
7,103 posts
8,758 battles

Yamato is good ship, but skipping ships is typically good only after you have all of the Free XP premium ships.

[WORX]
Members
1,642 posts
12,703 battles

BB wise for you after looking over your top ships. I recommend the Tier X german BB. Closely resembles the Tirpitz. But since your more BB oriented, For you and for you only I do recommend the Yamato. THe yammie is not for NOOB BB drivers. Once you know her, she is still the top BB in the game hands down.

Members
448 posts
7,474 battles

Save free XP for instantly researching modules and never worry about playing stock ships(and/or use for boosting captains/premium ships).

Skipping ships altogether is wasteful use of resource IMO.

[CUTE]
Members
5,152 posts
3,430 battles

I chop mine up pretty fine and snort it off my computer desk. Feel alive.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,794 posts
3,966 battles

Use your Free XP on Nelson first, if you want her, because you cannot get her in any other way. Then see what's left.

I also would advise against burning it all up skipping the Izumo. I know she sUcks by reputation, but I have seen some people do very well in her. If the Yamato-class main guns are what you want, perhaps you should consider the Musashi? Also a free-XP premium, but needs much more XP. MUCH more.

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,284 battles

I suggest Nelson, as it is an interesting ship and quite fun to play.  Use any remaining Free XP to upgrade Izumo out of it's stock configuration (when you get her).

Izumo was painful when stock, but despite her really bad reputation, I didn't mind playing her once upgraded.

[INTEL]
Members
6,628 posts
25,323 battles

Izumo is not as bad as they say. Skipping it may not be the best idea.

Nelson I do recommend. Using FXP to skip ships I do not. Free XP is best used for upgrades so you avoid playing stock. To me the painful part of Izumo was the expense of the 2nd hull. Way too expensive. The ship itself performs well enough.

Sign in to follow this