Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

2 comments in this topic

[SANKU]
Members
16 posts
2,833 battles

In honor of the absolutely awesome space battles that are going on in WOWS, I've decided to share some of the ships I've created in my free time as well as have small descriptions about each ship.  Though a little aside, I call them Kriegsraumschiffs (literally translates to war spaceship) mainly because the fake system power they serve is essentially Space Imperial Germany and hey, nothing sounds more intimidating than Kriegsraumschiff.  Also, I'm currently working on destroyer and frigate designs, but due to the scale, it's a little hard to create something that small.

1. KRS Ramstein, Wilhelm class Light Cruiser

Crew: 1500+ (including flight crew, pilots, and assault elements)

Armament: 29x2 128 mm Duel Purpose Rapid Lance Batteries (think a beefier version of Star Trek's Phaser technology), x57 308 mm Jaeger class Atomic Vertical Launch Anti-Ship Missile, x72 38 mm quad close support turrets

Complement: x4 Fighter and bomber squadrons consisting of 6 void craft each (I don't have a design for the fighters or bombers, yet, though I might look to some WW2 designs and see what I can do with them.)

Powerplant: Mk. 12 Fusion-Impulse drive for slower than light travels, Mk. 4 Einstein-Alcubierre Drive for faster than light travel, all powered by a Bethe-Howe nuclear fusion reactor

Armor: x2 Lewin Holographic Field Emitters (Shield emitters), .4 to 1.5 meters of duranium hull plating

2. KRS Prinz Albert, Hohenzollen Class Heavy Cruiser

Crew: 3249 (Including flight crews, pilots, and assault elements)

Armament: x1 600 cm Heavy Railgun, 16x2 280 mm Lance Batteries, 32x2 128mm Dual Purpose Rapid Lance Batteries, 6x2 50 mm Dual Heavy Support Turrets, x118 Quad Close Support Turrets

Complement: x12 Fighter and bomber squadrons consisting of 6 void craft each

Powerplant: x2 Mk. 12 Fusion-Impulse Drives and x1 Mk. 4 Einstein-Alcubierre drive powered by a 2 Bethe-Howe nuclear fusion reactor

Armor: x2 Lewin Heavy Field Emitters,  2.9 to 5 meters of duranium hull plating

3. KRS Barbarossa, Barbarossa Class Battleship

Crew: 7255 (including flight crew, pilots, and assault elements)

Armament: x2 600 cm heavy Rail guns located in the prow, 7x3 405 mm Heavy Lance Batteries, 10x3 280 mm Lance Batteries, 16x2 150 mm Lance Batteries, 31x2 Dual Purpose Rapid Lance Batteries, 200+ Quad Close Support Turrets

Complement: x40 Fighters, Bombers, and Assault Transport squadrons consisting of 3 to 6 void craft depending on the squadron

Powerplant: x5 Mk. 15 Fusion-Impulse Drives and x1 Mk. 4 Einstein-Alcubierre Drive powered by five Bethe-Howe nuclear fusion reactors

Armor: x6 Lewin Heavy Field Emitters, 5 to 10 meters of Duramium hull armor

KRS Ramstein.png

Prinz Albert.png

KRS Barbarossa.png

Edited by FOG_Cruiser_Indianapolis
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this