You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Warlock_75075

Grafzepplin is nerfed beyod belief

45 comments in this topic

[-KMS-]
Members
16 posts
6,069 battles

I just finished a game in my Amagi that blew my mind. We had me, a NC and 2 DD's. Enemy had a dd and Grafzeplin. Score was 550 to 230 with 5.30 minutes left. I had 60% health; the NC had 80% ; DD's had 50% anf 40%. All of a sudden there appeared 3 flights of bombers separated by about 15km. I shot down a total of 13 and still every flight made a direct hit on the target and they sand all 4 of us. I have never seen such an example of rigging the game as that and I have been playing for almost two years. Really sad when you play hard and the right way and get your butt kicked by an abmormal nerf. Just sayin'

• Bad 3

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Wait...the GZ is nerfed beyond belief...but it killed all of you?

Maybe 'nerfed' isn't the terminology you're looking for?

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
3 minutes ago, Warlock_75075 said:

I just finished a game in my Amagi that blew my mind. We had me, a NC and 2 DD's. Enemy had a dd and Grafzeplin. Score was 550 to 230 with 5.30 minutes left. I had 60% health; the NC had 80% ; DD's had 50% anf 40%. All of a sudden there appeared 3 flights of bombers separated by about 15km. I shot down a total of 13 and still every flight made a direct hit on the target and they sand all 4 of us. I have never seen such an example of rigging the game as that and I have been playing for almost two years. Really sad when you play hard and the right way and get your butt kicked by an abmormal nerf. Just sayin'

That sounds like you got to close to GZ and it made your team pay. GZ is backwards as far as tactics go. It wants you to find it.

• Bad 1

[INTEL]
Members
8,441 posts
25,340 battles
16 hours ago, Warlock_75075 said:

Fortunately there is still time for WG to come to its senses and not sell this garbage. But I fear the need for megabucks will overwhelm common sense. 

The only solution to CVs is to exit the queue when you see them. You might still get Sky parasites, but you'll get them a lot less. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 8

[ZR]
WoWS Wiki Editor
552 posts
4,747 battles

hmm

I have no idea what you’re trying to say

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
1,299 posts
3,583 battles

Graf Zepplin is interesting either A new german cv line in a year or it will be by itself for the rest of the game 's lifecycle.

[2347]
Members
178 posts
4,754 battles

I think the OP was still in a state of shock when he started this thread, which would explain the contradictory wording of his post. It's simply PZS -- Post Zeppelin Syndrome -- and with a bit of rest and perhaps some counseling, I'm sure he'll recover fully.

I hope.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
Just now, _Starbuck said:

I think the OP was still in a state of shock when he started this thread, which would explain the contradictory wording of his post. It's simply PZS -- Post Zeppelin Syndrome -- and with a bit of rest and perhaps some counseling, I'm sure he'll recover fully.

I hope.

Yeah DD captains tend to get PZS a lot. They are so used to Carriers being a free lunch. GZ ain’t a free lunch in fact it might just PAC-MAN you back.

• Bad 1

Members
2,212 posts
4,051 battles
2 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

Wait, what?

Forget it, I am hijacking this thread.

thread-hijack.jpg

Graf Zeppelin is brokenly OP and should be purged from the game files.

Nah, just play an AA hipper and laugh at all the poor saps and their deck amor

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
1 minute ago, StoneRhino said:

Nah, just play an AA hipper and laugh at all the poor saps and their deck amor

What is funny is how much people hated GZ because it was weak. I was literally threatened with TKs for playing with it.

• Bad 1

[POP]
Members
841 posts
9,497 battles
18 minutes ago, _Starbuck said:

It's simply PZS -- Post Zeppelin Syndrome

OMG -truth!  I'm glad someone was able to identify the OP had this condition and there may be hope, or at the very least - acceptance.

It was once considered cowardice and there was great shame to be suffering from what was once known as Zeppelin induced shellshock.

[SALVO]
Members
16,632 posts
17,300 battles
1 hour ago, Warlock_75075 said:

Your intelligence has been nerfed beyond belief!!!

If a GZ had been NERFED beyond belief, it would have scored no damage and had all of its planes shot down with extreme ease!!!  A carrier that does what you claim to have seen would have been BUFFED beyond belief.

Get a freaking clue before your lack of intelligence harms yourself.

• Bad 2

Members
3,360 posts
3,915 battles
Just now, Crucis said:

Get a freaking clue before your lack of intelligence harms yourself.

Dude... there's no reason to crush the guy like that. You have to know at this point that not everyone is assembled the same upstairs. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,632 posts
17,300 battles
3 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

Dude... there's no reason to crush the guy like that. You have to know at this point that not everyone is assembled the same upstairs. 

I disagree.   Profoundly.  Internet forums are hardball, not nerfball.  If you want to step onto the field and play, then you'd better expect to get called out when you open your mouth and say something THAT profoundly stupid.  No gimmes.

• Bad 2

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
1 hour ago, Taichunger said:

Fortunately there is still time for WG to come to its senses and not sell this garbage. But I fear the need for megabucks will overwhelm common sense. 

The only solution to CVs is to exit the queue when you see them. You might still get Sky parasites, but you'll get them a lot less. 

There are 3 Farazelleth videos about this from yesterday and it's been stated before by WG and restated in the video that once re-introduced they won't sell it again for 3 months.

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,601 posts
2,491 battles

What did we learn today kids?

Go near the closet thing Germany had to a CV and you get Anschluss'd.

• Funny 2

Members
2,212 posts
4,051 battles
2 hours ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

Okay, I cannot help but use this here.

7khn9.jpg

Lol I evened out the score with a thumbs up. "Paper ruffian"  deserves  nothing less

[CMFRT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
693 posts
1,687 battles
3 hours ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

Wait, what?

Forget it, I am hijacking this thread.

thread-hijack.jpg

Graf Zeppelin is brokenly OP and should be purged from the game files.

Yes this. Remove it from the game entirely. Give everyone full refunds (full refunds as in actual money back not gold). Never bring it back.

Also never let players have any say in balance decisions (especially for something theyve paid for) because this is what happens, you get broken ships that are bad for the game.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,793 battles
2 hours ago, Submarine_Albacore said:

What did we learn today kids?

Go near the closet thing Germany had to a CV and you get Anschluss'd.

nice quote  plus 1

[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,793 battles
4 hours ago, Warlock_75075 said:

MADE IN GERMAN like i said in another thread live with it, you think this is bad wait till they bring out all those NAPKINSKI  Russian CVS and BBs then complain.

regards 

[SALVO]
Members
16,632 posts
17,300 battles
5 hours ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

Okay, I cannot help but use this here.

7khn9.jpg

Better a "paper ruffian" than a real one, which your idiotic meme implies is preferable.  And it's not really being a "ruffian".  It's about being honest.  It's really pathetic seeing people defend stupidity.