You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

How does this make you feel?

41 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,291 posts
3,583 battles

carriers would be a fun class to play if the damage was tuned down and the interface was simplified. Right now things are out of balance and wargaming is nerfing the hell out of usn carriers I don't know why this is.

Members
340 posts
7 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Pretty much the performance of every cv in that gamemode that I've seen. 

I just want 33 planes!!!!!

Members
340 posts
2 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

carriers would be a fun class to play if the damage was tuned down and the interface was simplified. Right now things are out of balance and wargaming is nerfing the hell out of usn carriers I don't know why this is.

Capture19.thumb.JPG.16c6afed1ebe8976e078ce1510460f2f.JPG

Beta Testers
1,291 posts
3,583 battles
1 minute ago, henrychenhenry said:

Capture19.thumb.JPG.16c6afed1ebe8976e078ce1510460f2f.JPG

I don't read minds I see that you have over 116668 damage in the battles and got some torp hits and shot down some planes. Playing cv is like playing chess while playing battleship is liking playing checkers. It is not an easy thing to do.

Members
340 posts
6 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

I'm confused, what is out of the ordinary about what the OP is posting? Looks pretty typical to me.

Was 2 planes away from an achievement:

Capture21.thumb.JPG.cb58c2944c6f00f56e5f332170fc9719.JPG

[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

The 8001 damage hurts me, but other than that...

360 posts
194 battles

I tend to not do well in events with carriers, like the Halloween event. I get normal carriers, but sometimes the mechanics involved with events take me a bit of learning.

[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,675 battles

I removed a good strip of my finger with a potato peeler today, including removing half my finger nail, so I'm hopped up on enough goof-balls that I don't feel anything.

• Funny 1

Members
1,119 posts
3,141 battles

I saw a carrier in a battle that wasn't shooting down planes or doing damage. I asked him how he unlocked the carrier, and he said he owns Saipan, Kaga, and Graf Zeppelin. I asked him if he knew how to manual drop or strafe, and he said no. I really think that premium carriers shouldn't be able to be purchased unless you own a mid/high tier tech tree carrier. 

[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,675 battles
12 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I saw a carrier in a battle that wasn't shooting down planes or doing damage. I asked him how he unlocked the carrier, and he said he owns Saipan, Kaga, and Graf Zeppelin. I asked him if he knew how to manual drop or strafe, and he said no. I really think that premium carriers shouldn't be able to be purchased unless you own a mid/high tier tech tree carrier. 

I feel the same way about potato peelers.

• Funny 1

Members
1,119 posts
3,141 battles
2 minutes ago, legozer said:

I feel the same way about potato peelers.

I, too, fell as if potato peelers should not be able to access the carrier class unless they are adequately experienced. 

• Funny 1

360 posts
194 battles
19 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Saipan, Kaga, and Graf Zeppelin

However, each one of those would make a great potato peeler if driven by an experienced player.

• Funny 2

[2347]
Members
178 posts
4,722 battles
49 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I really think that premium carriers shouldn't be able to be purchased unless you own a mid/high tier tech tree carrier. 

I'm the unlucky guy who pushed the buy button on Graf Zeppelin and got an error message because it had been pulled from the shelves ten minutes before they updated the premium shop. Frustrating. So. I'm buying the Graf Zeppelin the very day it's released (again) and I'll probably never play it, in all probability. Well, maybe in co-op, just to complete the odd carrier mission that sometimes include that mode. I actually need one of those, since I sold all my tech tree carriers

I wouldn't want to play it in randoms, not only because I'm not very good at CV gameplay, but because CV gameplay just isn't very much fun right now...But the ship looks so awesome, I want one. So, I think I should be allowed to buy a prem CV, since it's my money and all.

[1NJS]
Members
420 posts
2 hours ago, landedkiller said:

Is there another cv nerf?

Beta Testers
1,291 posts
3,583 battles
9 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Is there another cv nerf?

They are nerfing the midway's plane capacity down to 96 instead of 136 for its planes. That is a big deal and they have been hit pretty hard by nerfs as of late.

[1NJS]
Members
420 posts
2 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

They are nerfing the midway's plane capacity down to 96 instead of 136 for its planes. That is a big deal and they have been hit pretty hard by nerfs as of late.

wth I just got the fing thing and want my moneuband time back. I have t8 torps and now this crap.

Thats not a little thats a lot. God tier aa everywhere and now this. Ticket going in.

• Cool 1

Members
2,209 posts
4,051 battles
2 hours ago, cometguy said:

The 8001 damage hurts me, but other than that...

At least I'm not the only one, lol