Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Interested in a semi-casual clan

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,287 posts
3,583 battles

I am looking for a clan that plays around midday and is on track to getting Stalingrad. I have Des Moines and Zao for clan battles 15 skill captains on both. I have Izumo and Frederich De Grober at tier 9. Then I have various tier 8's.Looking for a clan that is decent and understanding of college students as well. I posted this in the wrong section before hopefully, it picks up traffic here at least. Says Powdered Toast clan level 5 has sent me an invite from a few days back level 5 clan and then I also have one from Hammer of the gods a level 3 clan.

Members
4,438 posts
6,130 battles

OP.....with all due respect.  What would be "understanding of college students"?  You think you got frigging less time on your hands than the working class of America?  Is this what ya mean?  Clarify.  With all due respect. Do you attend college 8 hours a day 5 days a week?  I doubt it.:Smile_honoring:  Do you do college "overtime" when asked?  Etc.

Edited by dmckay
  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Members
411 posts
23 minutes ago, dmckay said:

OP.....with all due respect.

So none?:cap_wander:

Might I add no Typhoon-caliber clan wants what you’re selling. Might want to lower your expectations.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,704 posts
11,317 battles
1 hour ago, dmckay said:

OP.....with all due respect.  What would be "understanding of college students"?  You think you got frigging less time on your hands than the working class of America?  Is this what ya mean?  Clarify.  With all due respect. Do you attend college 8 hours a day 5 days a week?  I doubt it.:Smile_honoring:  Do you do college "overtime" when asked?  Etc.

A student going full time (15 hours a week), assuming they are a hard working student striving to maintain a high grade point average, then they should spend three hours out of class studying for every hour in class.  If you are counting along we are at 60 hours a week now. This, of course, is an average week, so for a big exam or paper, you are gonna have to add more hours to that, guess that's your 'over time'. The schedule is often less stable than that of someone working.

I do attend college more than 8 hours x 5 days a week, I wish I could just work a full-time job, and be getting a paycheck for all that time spent! 

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,585 battles

I was going to send you an invite to the clan, but calling it "grober" rather than the correct spelling of "großer" or the acceptable spelling of "grosser", is an infraction I cannot overlook. However, you are still free to join the ADOPT discord https://discord.gg/nSyxT57 and hang out there in order to find divs and talk to mentors. Maybe if you repent for your sin, I might be able to reconsider your application. 

Members
4,438 posts
6,130 battles
10 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

A student going full time (15 hours a week), assuming they are a hard working student striving to maintain a high grade point average, then they should spend three hours out of class studying for every hour in class.  If you are counting along we are at 60 hours a week now. This, of course, is an average week, so for a big exam or paper, you are gonna have to add more hours to that, guess that's your 'over time'. The schedule is often less stable than that of someone working.

I do attend college more than 8 hours x 5 days a week, I wish I could just work a full-time job, and be getting a paycheck for all that time spent! 

OK.....good luck.

Beta Testers
1,287 posts
3,583 battles

Yes 15 hours per week and I do work a good 30 hours a week as well so yes I work. Not to mention I play all classes of ship.

[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
309 posts
13,086 battles
7 hours ago, DerKaiserliche said:

I was going to send you an invite to the clan, but calling it "grober" rather than the correct spelling of "großer" or the acceptable spelling of "grosser", is an infraction I cannot overlook. However, you are still free to join the ADOPT discord https://discord.gg/nSyxT57 and hang out there in order to find divs and talk to mentors. Maybe if you repent for your sin, I might be able to reconsider your application. 

stupid nazi

• Bad 2

Beta Testers
1,287 posts
3,583 battles
20 minutes ago, Lego_Party_Australia said:

So was this a joke post, or not?

It was made before April 1st so no I wasn't joking.

Members
81 posts
15,712 battles
9 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

It was made before April 1st so no I wasn't joking.

Then I would say your stats are improving over time, but you have a ways to go if you want to be in a semi-competitive clan in Typhoon.  First off, I would say work on staying alive longer so you can do more damage and be a greater contribution to your team.

• Cool 2

[VX9]
[VX9]
Beta Testers
192 posts
8,196 battles

Best of luck but if you want to join a community and grow with it, feel free to check us out at www.vx9.com

Sign in to follow this