Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

"Not Overly Assaultive" achievement not showing up for all.

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,771 posts
17,309 battles

shot-18_03.31_15_36.54-0242.thumb.jpg.91d8bc9e8e0279f8722b54e5b346997b.jpg

I've gotten this twice in a row so it's not like it only shows up the 1st time (even though you only get the camo reward the 1st time) & requirements are "earn 999 base XP" so it seems as though the top 5 on my team & the top person on their team should also have received it as we all got over 999 base XP.

I've actually gotten this a bunch of times & 1 time I remember our whole team got it at once but I just happened to notice in the 1st of these 2  battles that nobody but I received it even though there were a lot of others that achieved it that battle but I assumed it might have been a "once a day" thing so didn't bother to screen shot it but this 2nd battle in a row shows that it isn't just a "once a day" thing so just wondering what's up w/it.

Obviously no loss to me just pointing out the inconsistency in case there's some kinda glitch you might wanna look into.

Edit: Sorry...not trying to stat shame anybody I just don't know how to blank out other's names or even put this in a "hidden" state...not that computer savvy.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
834 posts
4,580 battles

It's supposed to be awarded only once per day, but I also got two in one day. Just an error, it seems. But to clarify, you can (supposed to) only earn the achievement and rewards once per day. 

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I've gotten 10  achievement so far.  you only get  camo for it once a day though. 

Edited by centarina

Members
64 posts
3,041 battles

I have only gotten this 4 times total. I just got 1500 xp in a game and it did not reward me with anything. I've been playing WOWs way too much on a daily basis with a good amount of over 1k games and I have been struggling to understand how I don't receive this.

Edit - I see this is only for space battles now. In the WOWs profile page it does not specify this.

Edited by ASR37

[VIP-2]
Members
803 posts
2,827 battles

Well something is off then. Because i just received it in random. I am confused as well, because i had another game in random earlier that i got over the 999 base amount, and i didnt recieve it then. Perhaps you must play a space battle first?

Sign in to follow this