Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
X01_ISAAC_7

WoWS Dev Blog: ST Stalingrad Stats - Video

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
180 posts

Hey everyone, Isaac here and I'm back with another video on the ST changes/current stats of the Stalingrad tier 10 (battle)cruiser!

Do you think the ship is balanced as is? Could her survivability be too high with the 32mm plating? Post below and lets get some feedback going back to WG!

Also, leave a comment in the comments section of the video letting me know what you thought of the stats. Heck, even let me know what you thought of my first foray out with the KGV and if you'd like to see more of these things from the channel! Click thumbs up if you liked it, thumbs down if you hated it. Be sure to click that subscribe button, it really helps me out when you do!

As always, take care and God bless!

Beta Testers
1,301 posts
3,583 battles

Forums seem more quiet today and yes I am interested in this ship. Can't get it without a clan however have Zao and DesMoines lying around and Izumo and Frederich. 

Beta Testers
180 posts
On 3/31/2018 at 4:17 PM, landedkiller said:

Forums seem more quiet today and yes I am interested in this ship. Can't get it without a clan however have Zao and DesMoines lying around and Izumo and Frederich. 

Glad to hear this thing may well be only a clan rewards ship. And yes, it does seem rather quiet today!

• Cool 1

1,542 posts
26 battles

Hey guys, we would be happy to hear any feedback you have on this or any other ships in-game! Thanks for sharing your thoughts @X01_ISAAC_7, very clear and easy to follow video. Definitely worth a watch :cap_like:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this