Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Interested in a semi-casual clan

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,301 posts
3,585 battles

I am looking for a clan that plays around mid day and is on track to getting Stalingrad. I have Des Mounes and Zao for clan battles 15 skill captains on both. I have Izumo and Frederich De Grober at tier 9. Then I have various tier 8's.Looking for a clan that is decent and understanding of college students as well.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hello Landedkiller, 

BWC is open to everyone, being casual to hardcore. We are a long standing gaming community with dedication towards teamwork and coordination. However we understand that irl comes first so we do not uphold attendance rules. Check out our recruitment thread for more info about us. Btw we have many college students amongst our ranks.

cheers, 

C.

[TNG-D]
Members
107 posts
815 battles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by NotSynpax

[WAG]
Members
379 posts
7,274 battles
On 3/31/2018 at 4:07 PM, landedkiller said:

I am looking for a clan that plays around mid day and is on track to getting Stalingrad. I have Des Mounes and Zao for clan battles 15 skill captains on both. I have Izumo and Frederich De Grober at tier 9. Then I have various tier 8's.Looking for a clan that is decent and understanding of college students as well.

Casual, and winning a minimum of thirty games in Typhoon League (requirement for a Stalingrad flag) are somewhat contradictory. I'm not sure if you have played much in Clan Battles, but without a really solid team, advancing is difficult.

My clan has never made it past Gale. Frustrated with this, my seven year old son decided he was going to look for a new clan that would help him get to Typhoon. I countered by asking what he could offer this new clan in return for letting him play for them? He couldn't come up with an answer so decided sticking with his current clan was a better choice. Of note, his recent WTR is also almost twice yours.

Maybe you will find a Typhoon league team that will give you a break and carry you to 30 wins, but these level teams tend to be very competitive, as you would expect. I would suggest finding a casual clan that can help you learn the game mechanics first. I looked at your stats, and I feel you pushed up the lines too far too fast. I suggest spending more time in tiers 5–7, where there is more tolerance for error.

My clan is very supportive, and plenty of members will work to help others improve. We won't get you to thirty wins in Typhoon, however.

• Cool 2

[RST]
Members
78 posts
10,195 battles
On 3/31/2018 at 4:07 PM, landedkiller said:

Please feel free to check us out. http://www.tsg4.org/

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this