You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

8000 Gold Space Camos

5 comments in this topic

[90THD]
Members
131 posts
3,606 battles

Request to WG

please make a discounted Pack

72,000 a bit much imo, but as someone who has spent $ 2,000 + on this game (and on WOT) , make a deal ?!

if you do, i might buy it !

thx all, take care! 

kean

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,548 posts
3,734 battles

I was hoping that they would make these camos available in crates that you can buy in the store just like the Halloween event.

Those gave copious amounts of doubloons for the camo duplicates. I suppose it was too much doubloons handed out for WG's taste.

[90THD]
Members
131 posts
3,606 battles

I missed out on all of that (new pkayer)

would it be too much to ask to help out long time and new players alike?

just a sale, like you did for the HDF captain Pack ! 

Take care

j

[CUTE]
Members
5,152 posts
3,430 battles

I didn't have a 5k dub camo so purchasing the 8k space skin wasn't as large a stretch. You'd have to be pretty committed to the game to buy a space camouflage in addition to having a 5k one.

[TBW]
Members
6,318 posts
11,866 battles

They don't want many people to buy them and have said as much, I am not going to search for the link however. It was some where on the forums yesterday. Some Redit dev blog.

Per Sub Octavian,

Space Camo pricing. Now, this is a hot topic, and I am going to eat a lot of citadels for touching it, but I still think I should make our position clear. This is a f2p game (with a lot of premium-level freebies by the way), guys. And to be honest, leveraging on cosmetic stuff is one of the safest and best way to sustain the revenue in any game like this, which, in turn, is needed by any developer to support constant work and keep the game viable business-wise. I may assure you that the pricing was discussed extensively within the team. These Space Camos are special, and obviously not for everyone's taste, but they do require much more effort comparing to regular "texture" camos. Although we don't need to care for historical accuracy here, he-he. Another reason for the higher pricing may sound funny, but was true for us - we don't want them to be too popular. Again, these are very different lore-wise, and given very high popularity of regular TX permanent camos, we would have risked overflooding the game with fancy space things. Which, in turn, would annoy a lot of players AND make more people to turn them off (and this option surely is a must, because the content is too different from our main lore). We considered other options, even limiting the supply artificially, but this was the most viable one.

OK I did look it up.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1