Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

Captain skill points in space event

3 comments in this topic

Members
416 posts

The new space battles are pretty sweet. I missed out on the fun of the Halloween event because my laptop couldn't handle the graphics, so I'm glad that my new computer can handle all the meteors flying around.

The one thing that I wish WG would do is make captain respecs for the event ships free. I don't have any T10 ships (only up to T9), and it would be nice to play around with the different skill point options without having to pay 475 doubloons to start over. My guess is that the game isn't built to only allow respecs for certain captains, so they'd have to let all respecs be free. WG would lose money on that during such a long event. 

[HINON]
Members
8,853 posts
1 hour ago, guns_at_last_light said:

The new space battles are pretty sweet. I missed out on the fun of the Halloween event because my laptop couldn't handle the graphics, so I'm glad that my new computer can handle all the meteors flying around.

The one thing that I wish WG would do is make captain respecs for the event ships free. I don't have any T10 ships (only up to T9), and it would be nice to play around with the different skill point options without having to pay 475 doubloons to start over. My guess is that the game isn't built to only allow respecs for certain captains, so they'd have to let all respecs be free. WG would lose money on that during such a long event. 

Just use different builds with the various captains, you can move any of the space captains between ships without retraining.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

I've only got the GK and laRé BBs only right now. The 2 builds I've got on them have been reasonably successful. But they're also builds I plan on using on my eventual acquisition of the GK and laRé.

Those builds are both secondary builds, One is a "Full Manual" AFT, MFCAA, MFCSB. The other is "IFHE/AA Secondary" IFHE, AFT, MFCAA. 

If you can't tell, la République is using the IFHE/AA build. 

The reason for MFCAA in both builds is mainly to test their effectiveness VS cvs, since in space battles thus far I've run into far more CVs than I have in Randoms. 

Once I've unlocked the other classes I'd probably test out some other builds that are sub-optimal or a variation of other effective builds. 

Sign in to follow this